Gregor81

Hello everyone!

It's going to be a stunner when you've finished.

Do you do guvy's? I want my bonnet painting over winter!!

Now it still needs a nice flat and polish, but it's all back together, all trims, grille's mouldings etc have all been done again in satin black, rear lights lacquered, and it's nearly done!

[ATTACH]81817[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81818[/ATTACH]

Impressive work ! Look forward to seeing what's next

Next mate is mechanicals and wheels. I think I'm going down the BBS RM route! Coilovers are coming off and a set of Sachs shocks and eibach springs, I'll be over hauling the cooling system this weekend along with a proper service!

Should only take you a day 8)

Yeah Saturday will see it done! I am fooked though! I need to find an interior but not having much joy

Hats off to ya fella. Any chance of some more pics. How did you do the rear lights? Any special types of materials?

Hats off to ya fella. Any chance of some more pics. How did you do the rear lights? Any special types of materials?

Masking tape, scotch brite and lacquer mate to do the lights, picture wise mate I've only got these at the mo...

[ATTACH]81819[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81820[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81821[/ATTACH]

Grey or red scotch. You can really see the colour in the last pic. I think green is one of the best colours for the corrado.

Grey or red scotch. You can really see the colour in the last pic. I think green is one of the best colours for the corrado.

Grey mate, you'll need some plastic adhesion promoter by the way to!

Yeah I love the green to!

Got the promoter some where in the workshop. Time for a spring clean.

Yeah get some 1500 wet and dry, give the headlights a flat and polish them back up to! Same as the fogs and indicators

Yeah get some 1500 wet and dry, give the headlights a flat and polish them back up to! Same as the fogs and indicators

Will add that to the to do list. Gotta mop roof anyway so I'll have a go then. Cheers.

Great work going on there. Have you flat and polished it yet or is it gun finish? What's next on the to do list?

Next was this.... My wheels arrived so got my tyres all swapped over and fitted the wheels. Can't decide if I should get a smaller profile or not! Wanted to keep original 15 inch wheels keep it as close to standard as possible!

[ATTACH]81900[/ATTACH]

And these made me very happy.. Genuine brand new corrado mats!!

[ATTACH]81901[/ATTACH]

I love those wheels that's what the wife wants for her mk1 now I've stolen hers. Where did you get the mats from? I thought with no post you had been busy totally re building the engine and gear box at the speed you go.

Mats came from eBay mate! Cost me a fortune but got them!

I been busy with....

[ATTACH]81948[/ATTACH]

Purchased another corrado

Fantastic pace to this work, the results look amazing. Good effort!

Thanks mate! Got to do some mechanical work on the VR now so I'll be tinkering with that for a few days, got a leaking sump, water leak from the crack pipe etc parts have arrived just need to crack on and do it!