Bally

Oldie back in a corrado!!

Well people a lot of the older faces & users of the forum will probably recognise my user name

I own a 16v aqua blue corrado which was my daily for 6/7 yrs then came of the road for a restoration but been stripped & sat collecting dust since 2009! Well that's changed a lot recently & it's currently of for paint... The engine & box is gone & being replaced the interior the wheels brakes infact nothing has been left from original car!!

Now my craving for Oldskool has taken the better of me & last year my friends & I completed a tdi PD conversion in a mk2 rococo which I loved so much I decided to put my heavily modified bora tdi up for sale to get something similar only to end up with a satin silver N reg 1995 VR6! I'm so in love with this that its my daily & the bora is now being broken for parts as it seemed easier to shift due to current value of cars & market being generally full of peeps who want something for nothing!

So going back to the current corrado! Bought it pretty cheap from Scotland pretty much stock apart from full miltek, polished inlet & needing some tlc

I've fitted witec coilies Ramair induction, new alarm, needs bodywork so new wings to go on & had cat1 fitted few days ago!

on its 4th set of wheels! Everyone who knew me no my trademark is to run my cars silly low static!

Anyways on with afew pics! P.s I don't do built threads anymore so lookout for me at shows!!

Also we run a local vw meet every Wednesday at 8pm !! over in Nuneaton all dubbers welcome! CV10 7RA

Hey welcome back mate! Good to see your still working on the old car as well as a new vr. The bora looks tidy, shame to be breaking but needs must I guess.

Be very interested to see how both cars turn out given how clean the old one was previously..... Although the wheel market might not be able to cope now you've got 2 projects on the go!

I'm pretty sure it was your shell and brake combo that turned me into a true brake pervert! Enjoy the new ride buddy.

Welcome back mate. Will try make it over at some point to come say hello and catch up :)

Hey Bally

Good to see you're back. I'm still running my RCs following inspiration from your car years ago. Well, I say "running"; it would be if I hadn't stripped it two years ago(!) under the banner of giving it some proper TLC.... Still working on it though and it'll look great when it's finished!

MF

Hey welcome back mate! Good to see your still working on the old car as well as a new vr. The bora looks tidy, shame to be breaking but needs must I guess.

Be very interested to see how both cars turn out given how clean the old one was previously..... Although the wheel market might not be able to cope now you've got 2 projects on the go!

Cheers mate, was a hard decision to break the bora but it's worth more in parts... Haha no more wheels!

Thanks all...

Ray, it's on TT comps in last few pics...

Hello Jim! Yes definitely need to come to the Coventry meet come & say hello...

Thanks mark... Do miss rc's great wheels

Will try get over next week! Normally have plans on Wednesday night but should be able to move them around :)