Chuggs1

Nice looking Mystic Storm for Sale

Just seen this on Piston Heads - looks really good for the price - wish I cold afford 2 as want this in my life!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-vr6-storm-1995-n/4237034

well spotted chugs

be careful what you wish for m8, 2 is starting to be a challenge.....3 in the family is a little insane lol

You temped to have a 3rd haha!.

Actually always wanted a Storm but none were around when I was looking - love Mystic blue as a colour anyway. And it looks like a really nice one. Maybe I should swap - don't even mind he much higher mileage. although not sure he wold do that as it says moving to London

Edited by Chuggs1

You temped to have a 3rd haha!.

Actually always wanted a Storm but none were around when I was looking - love Mystic blue as a colour anyway. And it looks like a really nice one. Maybe I should swap - don't even mind he much higher mileage. although not sure he wold do that as it says moving to London

im in it up to my knees m8!

i do have 3 if you count the gf's storm lol

my wallet goes into hiding when either of us sees a nice G60 in the classifieds ;)

For their relative rarity - there seem to be more (or as many) G60s for sale as VR6s. But looks like most have been heavily messed with - although I have seen a couple of unmolested ones recently - maybe just with charger upgrades - So .... when you getting number 4

For their relative rarity - there seem to be more (or as many) G60s for sale as VR6s. But looks like most have been heavily messed with - although I have seen a couple of unmolested ones recently - maybe just with charger upgrades - So .... when you getting number 4

ha ha please don't encourage me chuggs lol

you're right i have seen quite a few G60's advertised as well lately & yes to find an unmolested one would be a challenge

fitting 3 on my drive is going to be tight so a 4th is a no no

plus i have a big birthday next april & am kinda hoping i might finally get the keys i have been hoping to get for many many years

I saw this yesterday on the facebook corrado chat page...

Lol - yes saw that too... And the comment about the not so rare nugget yellow

ha ha please don't encourage me chuggs lol

you're right i have seen quite a few G60's advertised as well lately & yes to find an unmolested one would be a challenge

fitting 3 on my drive is going to be tight so a 4th is a no no

plus i have a big birthday next april & am kinda hoping i might finally get the keys i have been hoping to get for many many years

I have a totally standard G60 in Satin Silver that may be up for sale soon. The only deviation from stock is the speakers in the front doors.

I've managed 200 ish miles in 3 years and with a V8 S4 to feed I doubt it will see use any time soon.

Well that's cheers me up, when I first got mine I went through a stage of seeing a few lovely VR6's coming up for sale for a fair bit less than mine, this car is very simular spec to mine and is a little more than I paid so finally I'm a little bit happy...lol

Rog.

Roger - im the same - paid a bit over the odds for mine and a little more that this Storms on for - although didn't buy for an investment and hopefully he low mileage helps me - that's what im telling myself anyway. Im just too impatient and decided I wanted a Storm or a VR and could not wait for the Storm to come up. To be honest I would have paid £7k for a good one!

Roger - im the same - paid a bit over the odds for mine and a little more that this Storms on for - although didn't buy for an investment and hopefully he low mileage helps me - that's what im telling myself anyway. Im just too impatient and decided I wanted a Storm or a VR and could not wait for the Storm to come up. To be honest I would have paid £7k for a good one!

Unless you are looking for a project it's always best to buy the best you can afford. I was also impatient and ended up compromising. It has cost me a small fortune on replacement of brakes and suspension components. It least the bodywork and interior are in good condition.

6k for a storm, prices on the increase... looks in great nick.

I just went out in my storm and I tell you what it drives better than my new Leon 280 cupra