Dox

Halfords flash sale 12-1400 today 10% off

http://f.mail.halfords.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=c9f607cc98a40f2190a9cdf582688b21&mi_u=273436

They're also stating 20% off if you exchange an old stereo or sat nav for a new one, so if you can combine offers and have an old cd player to exchange you could potentially get a new Sony CD radio for £21......

http://www.halfords.com/technology?cm_mmc=E-Mail-_-WK11-_-FlashSale-_-Everything&_%24ja=tsid%3A71018%7Ccgn%3AJune2015_2015%7Ckw%3AFlash&mi_u=273436

http://www.halfords.com/technology/clearance/all-clearance/sony-cdx-g1000u-car-stereo

http://f.mail.halfords.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=c9f607cc98a40f2190a9cdf582688b21&mi_u=273436

They're also stating 20% off if you exchange an old stereo or sat nav for a new one, so if you can combine offers and have an old cd player to exchange you could potentially get a new Sony CD radio for £21......

http://www.halfords.com/technology?cm_mmc=E-Mail-_-WK11-_-FlashSale-_-Everything&_%24ja=tsid%3A71018%7Ccgn%3AJune2015_2015%7Ckw%3AFlash&mi_u=273436

http://www.halfords.com/technology/clearance/all-clearance/sony-cdx-g1000u-car-stereo

wouldn't pay £10 for a sony radio.... :scratch:

wouldn't pay £10 for a sony radio.... :scratch:

that's only cause you are an audio snob EJ!!! ;) lol

that's only cause you are an audio snob EJ!!! ;) lol

I will also add halfords have just been done for another near 50k lawsuit, and all there "DEALS" on stereos are as easy as this.... contact alpine/sony anyone who makes a head unit... ask what huge bulk deal they can get on whats left on the shelf and didnt sell sometimes 4/5 year old (sometime even older) stock... put it on the shelf for a week at its full rrp on the day it was released.... a week later mark it down to 50% of that value to what its actually worth... then tell everyone about your amazing 50% off deal.... Halfords are good for cleaning **** granted... but thats it imo... sorry ill stop spamming your thread with halfords abuse haha

ha ha ha im only jealous of your JL kit m8 lol

dont its still got a few days left and im so excited i could poo :bonk: haha

on a serious note thought my straight fit JL 5.25" C2 components with cross overs etc will be up for grabs in a month or so once the Zr's arrive and my door builds are done and tbh ill want next to nothing for them so bare that in mind if you wanted dibs or anything, i remeber someone did the same with my piper cross viper induction a few months before i fitted the charger kit

dont its still got a few days left and im so excited i could poo :bonk: haha

on a serious note thought my straight fit JL 5.25" C2 components with cross overs etc will be up for grabs in a month or so once the Zr's arrive and my door builds are done and tbh ill want next to nothing for them so bare that in mind if you wanted dibs or anything, i remeber someone did the same with my piper cross viper induction a few months before i fitted the charger kit

oooo you've made me twitch now EJ!! lol

pls do put my name on them & let me know how much you're thinking in due course :D

the valver has no audio at all at present, well apart from the tiny 4" infinity's in the dash that I installed when I first owned it. it really did make me chuckle that they were still in there when I brought it back. it still had the number plates I put on it too lol

I can then swap the 5.25" kappas from the VR into the valver - which I should really sort out as im sure I need to send the passenger side back as it is cracking

as for your excitement I don't blame you m8, that is one serious install!!!

I will also add halfords have just been done for another near 50k lawsuit, and all there "DEALS" on stereos are as easy as this.... contact alpine/sony anyone who makes a head unit... ask what huge bulk deal they can get on whats left on the shelf and didnt sell sometimes 4/5 year old (sometime even older) stock... put it on the shelf for a week at its full rrp on the day it was released.... a week later mark it down to 50% of that value to what its actually worth... then tell everyone about your amazing 50% off deal.... Halfords are good for cleaning **** granted... but thats it imo... sorry ill stop spamming your thread with halfords abuse haha

That's the blueprint for any big retailer.

Here's a question for you, I'm looking to recover the front headlining in my T5 van, I need something that will stretch around the console in the roof, but want an alcantara type material rather than stretch carpet, any advice?

A lazy employee rather than shop stock though

http://garagewire.co.uk/news/halfords-autocentre-fined-47000-following-undercover-sting/

Thanks. I was about to get one of their cheap tents so this all helps. I appreciate they are probably really poor quality but it's just needed for a night.

Or a terrible training standard and next to 0 qualification requirement across the entire organisation. also the lawsuit mentioned was in no relevance to the stock situation, just a general over view af what a sh ite set up they are as a whole

That's the blueprint for any big retailer.

Here's a question for you, I'm looking to recover the front headlining in my T5 van, I need something that will stretch around the console in the roof, but want an alcantara type material rather than stretch carpet, any advice?

ill have a chat with our fabricator when i see him later bro, he might now of some under the radar material, im pretty sure i know what ur after though. ill get back to you tomorrow on this

ill have a chat with our fabricator when i see him later bro, he might now of some under the radar material, im pretty sure i know what ur after though. ill get back to you tomorrow on this

Thank you