Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Booked into the bodyshop at last

Hmm, mirrors, door handles. tempting. I'll see what's about. not keen on them mounted on the door actually, I'd prefer ones mounted on the black bit in the corner of the window.

you said you were going to ditch the side repeaters,thats a MOT failure,but Im not here to flame,

think about having the side repeaters somewhere else like in the mirrors,

I saw a new style laguna the other day and it had the side repeaters in the door trims,but you said you were ditching them.

I thought they were quite cool as I hadnt seen them on any other car ( I dont get out much lol )

If its painted all down the front I think it looks like it has a kit fitted to it even though it hasnt,a nice trick of the eye !

The only prob I had with my old motorsport kit on a XR3 was it was prone to stone chips as it was quite low.

chubbz

did that in my mk2, put them in the mirrors.

now I've got crystal side reapeaters I think they might be allowed to stay.

I also have a freindly MOT man now though :wink:

I've done the same as chris CORRADO, all colour coded and red! :lol: got the rear numberplate surround done at the same time and ditched the bump strips. Personally i wanted to get rid of a few of the things I felt 'aged' the car. pics on my member gallery page lwhich theres a link to below.

BTW chris CORRADO love the look of yours, that bumper is 8) stick some clear side repeaters on and some inpro/fk's on the back and it'll be :twisted: