Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

Design 90's

ok i have located some design 90's like these

10678880_l.jpg

yey but they have no bolts, tyres or hub adapters... ok someone point me in the right direction on where i can find some hubadapters to fit my 16v.... like not expencive

BTW yes they are also polished..... :wink: can't wait till i pick em up....

Usually 8 at the front and 8.5 at the rear aren't they? Unless you get 2 sets of fronts? Dunno, prolly talking pap :-P

I love the wheel, but I'm not 100% on the way they look on the C, being honest :oops:

Usually 8 at the front and 8.5 at the rear aren't they? Unless you get 2 sets of fronts? Dunno, prolly talking pap :-P

I love the wheel, but I'm not 100% on the way they look on the C, being honest :oops:

sorry kev i ment to chris what width are the ones he has got ?

design 90's as far as i know come in 16" x 6" / 7" / 8" only

then there are the silver-rose edition 16"x9" very rare..

Oh right, pardon me, been drinking again :roll:

arr ill have a drink with ya then..

Can also get Design90s in 9s, quite rare tho...........these look better than the silver rose editions imo. :wink:

ok

Phil K, i am selling my rims SOOOON when i collect these....

Bally, i got em for £150 LOL all 4 without tyres, hub adapters & bolts (not bad i thourght) but polished and no kerbings..... also with all the logos centre caps.... the ones photoed r not mine but a pic of the same style and polished just like the ones i will collect...

they are (front) 7x16 & (rear) 8x16 i would have prefured them being a set of 8x16 but the bloke i'm getting them off thinks 8x16 won't work very well under the front of the car??? (probally wrong coz daz runs 9x16 under the front of his)

but still no one has answered my question on where i am going to get hub adapters from.... LOL i will ask james renshaw when i see him @ the stealths R/R day.... on sunday... cheers for the comments guys..

H&R hub adapters available from http://www.mswuk.com/ who import H&R stuff into UK. Could also try ebay.de

Be careful when tightening the wheel bolts into the adapters tho as the bolts are steel and the adapters are alloy which can reult in stripped threads...............trust me, i know from experience, and I'm not the only one!! :oops:

You can alway get the adapters helicoiled for strength tho?....

BTW, adapters will cost about £220ish iirc

HTH

Bally, thats what i thourght!!!!

Valver, LOL thats i guess why he has kept his hub adapters.. LOL b4stard never mind i will check on german E-BAY and see what i can dig out...

cheers

cool cheers....

they are

249.00 EUR = 166.398 GBP LOL more than i am going to pay for the whole set... never mind... :roll:

also the ET of the wheels are ET 53 aint that a bit tooooo much in.... how far in do they sit in the corrado arches hummm.....

cool cheers....

they are

249.00 EUR = 166.398 GBP LOL more than i am going to pay for the whole set... never mind... :roll:

also the ET of the wheels are ET 53 aint that a bit tooooo much in.... how far in do they sit in the corrado arches hummm.....

ehhhh + 25mm spacer mate remember.. :lol:

it IS PaulG60's car... (and it IS very nice with some very nice details... 8) )

Be very careful which adaptors you buy for these wheels Chris... some of them are utter crap and should not be used IMHO... :|