Joe3954

Joe's Tornado G60

I've been a member for about a year now but an unsociable bugger and used this forum for much help before that. I suppose I should get more involved.

Here she is,

95a911033eb27360831f8b7026d48b69.jpg

Wash time next to my gas van

5ce34ee219edebe8769325ea85e593e3.jpg5cad5eb685482d8fdba49dc01fdc2f80.jpg435505d45825175096602e405133acd0.jpg

Recent milestone

Edited by Joe3954

In between cluster, got 12 gallon tank rather than 15. Genuine mileage, got full service history and every single MOT since 1994 present

Cheers folks, she's my pride and joy. All snuggled in the garage. Resisting the urge to drive her.

The only thing I need is the roof gutter rubbers as they are starting to crack and come off. It annoys me greatly but they're obsolete. There was a chap on here that was supposed to be getting some made but I think it's ground to a halt.

Cheers folks, she's my pride and joy. All snuggled in the garage. Resisting the urge to drive her.

The only thing I need is the roof gutter rubbers as they are starting to crack and come off. It annoys me greatly but they're obsolete. There was a chap on here that was supposed to be getting some made but I think it's ground to a halt.

its not ground to a halt, just that it is taking the person time to get right, i believe it is still progressing

there were some for £400 on ebay ;) lol

nice mileage by the way

Corrrrr bloody hell £400 smackers... Will have to take another mortgage out for them!

ha ha ha that's kinda the response when the thread about them on ebay was posted lol

ha ha ha that's kinda the response when the thread about them on ebay was posted lol

It's the can of ice cold coke in the desert. Priceless if it's the only one. Another red G60 we'll have to start our own little club.

Ahh I know where you are, just looks very very similar to somewhere in Chelmsford I've worked before. I want to get it out to some shows next year so we should make our own red g60 stand lol

Ahh I know where you are, just looks very very similar to somewhere in Chelmsford I've worked before. I want to get it out to some shows next year so we should make our own red g60 stand lol

Sounds good. I thought I was the only G60 in the village I was getting lonely.

There's a couple about, I saw a g60 in red down my way on a H plate same as mine but was a mish mash, early grille, late bonnet, rust holes all over the place and the bonnet is even a different colour. I think they are American wheels maybe too?

There's also a grey looking corrado Tiptree way on slammed on Borbets, not sure what it is though.

34e05661d0d7e1322042e383805c5deb.jpg

A spy a BG van! I also work for BG and own a Rado! Nice looking motor mate (Y)

Cheers fellow gas brother ha ha ha