annavr6

Calling G60 owners

Hi All

Ive had a hydraulic clutch line made here at heritage by goodridge as the original is NLA. Is there anyone that can test fit it for me to check its all OK. You can obviously then keep it so i not asking to fit and remove or keep as a spare providing it is all OK

If you can or would like to help please drop me a pm. it is also the same on a corrado G60

Hi

I'm willing to test fit the clutch line, Is this the steel pipe from the clutch master to flexi.

My corrado is a 1990 g60 if it year specific.

Regards alex

Hallo,

So just to clarify you have the clutch pipe that is part flexi and part solid with the 2/3 coils in it where it attaches to the clutch slave cylinder remanufactured, this is originally part number 357 721 465A.

To make life a bit easier this is used on all RHD cars up to chassis number 50-N-035000 so any 16v cars would also benefit.

Volksworld, the solid pipe you are talking about that runs from the clutch master to the flexi pipe is part number 536 721 477 A, this is a larger diameter pipe than the standard brakeline but is also not available from classic parts; I can see this being a useful new part too if the correct type of pipe can be sourced (the VW green stuff).

Hi, The part i have had re manned is 357-721-465/A just the flexi part, it doesnt include the coiled part as instead the complete line is a flexi.

If someone can get me the hardline 536-721-477/A i will happily look into getting that re made also, maybe not in the original VW stuff but from something similar or an alternative possibly.

The above chassis info is spot on. also lists to fit LHD cars up to chassis >>50-M-012 992