VR6Pete

Installing Vortech V1 into corrado

Proper buzzing off it. Just a few minor issues to sort with blow off valve pipe work and vacuum lines on serve boost pipe to neaten up. Already got a generic map on it from stealth for my setup. I need get it booked in to get mapped up properly though but least I will know of any issues come Sunday !

This is a stage 2; 380cc injectors, dual idler pulley and 2.75" pulley. No idea what it will push out yet or what it is capable of

Yeah I got the scroll polished a bit ago. Looks cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proper buzzing off it. Just a few minor issues to sort with blow off valve pipe work and vacuum lines on serve boost pipe to neaten up. Already got a generic map on it from stealth for my setup. I need get it booked in to get mapped up properly though but least I will know of any issues come Sunday !

This is a stage 2; 380cc injectors, dual idler pulley and 2.75" pulley. No idea what it will push out yet or what it is capable of

Yeah I got the scroll polished a bit ago. Looks cool

got cams on your lump as well?

got cams on your lump as well?

Schinmel 263's

Also have a3.68 final drive too

oooooooooooooooooooooo final drive aside same sort of set up i got, i recon around the 300 mark mate. what charger kit was it? VF-engineering one?

Very nice mate it will go well for sure

Ej whats that power delivery like on yours ? With the charger is it quite progressive or is it a more viciouse power ? Im planning on charging but i drive the car pretty hard on the back roads and i still want to keep so of that , i think if i was to turbo it would probably end up trying to drag me in to a ditch on boost

The 3.68 final drive really does make a difference

I gave my mate a go in his audi s4 (340hp) and came up trumps , i rekon the box was alot to do with that

im fecking clueless when it comes to gearing! like a foreign language, whats a 3.68 final drive? haha. dont laugh.

power delivery, its hits likes a turbo, but my cams and map exaggerate that a bit.

attached the is the RR print out [ATTACH=CONFIG]83852[/ATTACH]

does the catch can do exactly what it says on the tin.....ie catch and vent

it doesn't pipe back to anything else other than the feed

Yup!

Had it on rollers at weekend and managed 224bhp - why so low I hear you ask! Well it's not mapped yet. Vince reckons it will be 290ish BHP once mapped.

Currently has a safe map on it

does the catch can do exactly what it says on the tin.....ie catch and vent

it doesn't pipe back to anything else other than the feed

Yup!

Had it on rollers at weekend and managed 224bhp - why so low I hear you ask! Well it's not mapped yet. Vince reckons it will be 290ish BHP once mapped.

Currently has a safe map on it

Will be fitting one to mine this week, pretty sure not having one is the reason i get blue smoke at full chat

Today I went to Stealth to get it remapped and the figures were good!

294BHP @ 0.6 bar and now pulls like a train !

Great drive home and as always highly recommend stealth racing for your VR6 needs :)

As said on Facebook, cracking figures! Couple of little tweaks and you'll be over the 300bhp figure!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

chuffed ! feels great - cant wait run it down the strip. meth injection I think, then I think we will see 300bhp. not sure what else I could do be honest apart from short runner / intercooler etc... :) of course more boost and a cogged setup probably would do the job :)

Oooh taking it down the strip, hopefully I'll be taking mine to bugjam next month and getting a few runs in, you've got a fair few more ponies under the bonnet but I'd be highly interested to see how the 24v compares.

chuffed ! feels great - cant wait run it down the strip. meth injection I think, then I think we will see 300bhp. not sure what else I could do be honest apart from short runner / intercooler etc... :) of course more boost and a cogged setup probably would do the job :)

awesome stuff man!!! i got 314 on mine with the V3 charger , 9 psi. cant remember if you said you had cams? 263's on mine! me and you running very simular set ups now, will have to let you know how it goes once all the meth kits installed, mine going over ther eon the 25th. cant wait.

yea I have the schimmel 263's in.

Engine is strong - could probably get 12PSI pulley, but would perhaps need a cogged setup to mitigate any belt slip