joebloggsVR69

Aston Martin gets keyed

Have to disagree jamo.

At no point was there anything worth taking on board.

I make very good money, have the privilege of owning a few nice cars and a collection of bikes. I don't go to the pub much, I don't wear fancy clothes or pretend to be something I am not (born and bred council boy) and idiots like her think someone like me is flaunting my wealth by having nice things that I can afford.

Blatant flaunting such as wearing 100 pound pair of jeans carrying your newest phone out for the world to see. Does that deserve to be robbed. Not trying to start an argument but people with such narrow mindedness and jealousy should be removed from the gene pool.

I'm as skint as the next man, but if i seen some ****wit scratching any car, from a rolls to fiat, id rip his nuts off and feed them to him, don't mess with family and don't mess with another mans auto mobile.....mutual respect

yeah even if it wasn't my own car id still rip his nuts off

Utter tosh. The guy was pushing a very expensive pram , wearing an Armani track suit, jealousy is no excuse. It doesn't make it right to smack a mans missus because she's better looking than your missus. Just because it happens, it shouldn't be acceptable

Have to disagree jamo.

At no point was there anything worth taking on board.

I make very good money, have the privilege of owning a few nice cars and a collection of bikes. I don't go to the pub much, I don't wear fancy clothes or pretend to be something I am not (born and bred council boy) and idiots like her think someone like me is flaunting my wealth by having nice things that I can afford.

Blatant flaunting such as wearing 100 pound pair of jeans carrying your newest phone out for the world to see. Does that deserve to be robbed. Not trying to start an argument but people with such narrow mindedness and jealousy should be removed from the gene pool.

:thumbleft:

I'm not sure her opinion's worth more than a pigs burp really, she describes his actions as mindless pointless vandalism and then concludes that he deserves a medal. Looks like the writing of a troll, or someone that is desperate to raise her profile. Personally, as a victim of having my car keyed I'm glad they caught him and hope they make an example of him.... or just have him killed