Chuggs1

Wanted - Front Spring top mounts 1H0412341

Does anyone have a pair of the larger spring top mounts part number is 1H0412341. Apparently the after VRs were fitted with slightly smaller ones that do not accommodate aftermarket lowering springs (Eibach Pro)- I understand these have a 110mm dia. I can find some on eBay but they are 4 times the price of standard so hoping some kind person has some out there?

Thanks

Hi Dox and thanks - yes saw those ones but was hoping to find them cheaper especially as the standard ones are only around £10 for a pair arghhh! - thought also if someone is breaking one where they have them I may be able to get substantially cheaper

20 year old spring plates will be very grotty by now, by the time you've bought them, had them posted, had them blasted / coated there wont be much of a saving?

Have Bonrath gone bust or changed their name? They used to do the top plates that lower an extra 10mm or so for similar money.

I'm not sure if these are correct for your application, but you could message them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPRING-PLATES-FRONT-BONRATH-191412341-FOR-VW-GOLF-MK2-Mk3-SEAT-IBIZA-CORDOBA-/351390631290?hash=item51d083857a

That's true I suppose 0 cant access ebay at work - its blocked for some reason so will look later - just begrudge paying 4 -5 times the price for these ones over the standard but suppose if I want this done properly I will just have to swallow it

That's true I suppose 0 cant access ebay at work - its blocked for some reason so will look later - just begrudge paying 4 -5 times the price for these ones over the standard but suppose if I want this done properly I will just have to swallow it

Quote from the listing:

"New pair of lowering spring plates by Bonrath

•Lowers Between 1cm and 1.5cm depending on vehicle

•Replaces those with VAG Part Number 191412341

•TUV Approved

•Outside Diameter 11cm, Height 29mm Hole 13mm

Fits•Golf MK2 1983 -1992 all models but not G60 with engine code PG 1988 - 1991

•Jetta MK2

•Golf MK3 and Vento not GTi or VR6 made up to 07/93

•Seat Cordoba 02/1993>10/1995 1.0 to 1.8 33>60KW

•Seat Cordoba 1993>1996 02/1993>10/1995 1.8 to 2.0 02/1993>03/1994 85KW - 95KW

•Seat Ibiza 1993>1996