jjgti

What do people think

Just putting the final touches to the raddo after some new driver crashed into the side of her, and I've just bought these rota grid spec-v wheels, that I know aren't to everyone's taste but I had a vision 😂 they are 8j on the front and 9j on the rear 15" et0

74872cb5ecdc22f2f7a40e51c188c04b.jpgff8c57f71d658bc4311e419bdb9fd968.jpgdd8eee28c497d74922044a7b13c14e8e.jpg

If you keep the chunky tyres that there is an awesome look... I keep telling people it's all about chunky tyres lol.

looks mean, really nice i think my next set will be chunkys, The best part is the price of the tyres

Cheers RFvr6, ye was only 170 for all 4 and they are yokohama parada spec2 so not budget tyres either

195s on 8" is bad enough, but on 9" wheels is down right dangerous. There was a guy on here not so long back that had a blow out on 2 separate occasions whilst cornering due to ridiculous stretch. I hope you don't find an MOT station stupid enough to pass it on these, or the Police pull you at the earliest opportunity to "advise" you that it's unsafe!

They look proper awesome! But sadly also look very undriveable. If only they made them in 5x100 I'd have a set, in 16 though. This was when I tried my mates set on my VR

IMAG0514.jpg

They look proper awesome! But sadly also look very undriveable. If only they made them in 5x100 I'd have a set, in 16 though. This was when I tried my mates set on my VR

IMAG0514.jpg

Daaaaamn son, 16's look sexy te he

195s on 8" is bad enough, but on 9" wheels is down right dangerous. There was a guy on here not so long back that had a blow out on 2 separate occasions whilst cornering due to ridiculous stretch. I hope you don't find an MOT station stupid enough to pass it on these, or the Police pull you at the earliest opportunity to "advise" you that it's unsafe!

I'm a mot tester myself so no problem there, and I know loads of people think they are dangerous but I ran 195-45-16 on the borbets I had previously, no problem, just check your pressures as you should and there is no problem