seanl82

Beige leather trimmed A,B,C pillars

Beige leather trimmed A,B,C pillars

As title. Look awsome when fitted. All in perfect order although some areas could do with being bonded to the plastic again. Also as pictured, there are a couple of small holes where alarm sensors have been fitted previously. They have been stripped back and re-coloured using the Furniture Clinic restoration kit. The colour was matched to my factory beige leather, of which I sent the headrest to them for matching. This has ensured they matched an area that had no sun bleaching, so should match brilliantly if you have the same coloured upholstery.

All I'm after is what I paid for them, and they're now in better order than when I got them.

More pics on request, and I can also deliver to the National Day at Bruntingthorpe, or Bristol Volksfest in the next few weeks as I'm attending both. Any questions and I'll be happy to answer. Cheers!

Bump for price drop.

List Date: 5/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Beige leather trimmed A,B,C pillars

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?100.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

d3edc4c8-19cc-4e73-a85a-894cf12b4b272.jpg

0932f247-6df6-4b61-9fe7-a11e66a12a2a2.jpg

00e32533-0ada-44bf-9160-d47d82a6a3972.jpg

ecc555c2-848d-4242-8e2e-05c8d3923a5d2.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Beige leather trimmed A,B,C pillars

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

I've sent you a PM about these mate, I think it's part of panjo going mad but your ad still has a price, all the others say, this part is no longer available, so I guess there might be a chance you still have these :)