Jim

VR6 Injector Test / Clean / Refurb

Hi..

Looking to get a set of VR6 injectors overhauled. Just wondered who folks have been using (as I know a bunch of people have had them done on here in recent months) and what sort of prices you were paying per injector?

Thanks.

I used Mr Injector UK, he did a good job and i paid about £100 (i may of paid slightly more as i sent twelve injectors to be tested, got six refurbed back and then he posted the duff six back to me)

He was hard to get hold of on the phone, i think being a one man band and working from home he probably doesn't have time to keep answering phone. I just posted mine off with a letter explaining what i wanted.

Great service. I'd recommend him. My refurbed injectors even came with a before and after test report when I got them back.

I used Mr Injector UK, he did a good job and i paid about £100 (i may of paid slightly more as i sent twelve injectors to be tested, got six refurbed back and then he posted the duff six back to me)

He was hard to get hold of on the phone, i think being a one man band and working from home he probably doesn't have time to keep answering phone. I just posted mine off with a letter explaining what i wanted.

How long was the turn around?