massbad69

Storm grey VR6 - Sold

Car looks good. Just what you need to keep you busy over the winter. I look forward to getting a closer look

Car looks good. Just what you need to keep you busy over the winter. I look forward to getting a closer look

Cheers Robin, we will catch up soon :thumbleft:

Golf R32. Good choice! :thumbleft: I drove one a couple of weeks ago & was quite impressed, so much so I might get one myself next year to keep the Corrado company.

Maybe later ones are 400 a year then.

Any cars registered before April 2006 fall into the lower tax banding. So all Mk4 R32's and some of the early Mk5's get the cheaper road tax.

I think I am selling this soon as I am going to play with the R32 instead.

Corrado is pretty much sorted now anyway, so there's nothing to do to it apart from enjoy.

I am always compulsive and as I don't need to sell for any reason it's a win win situation.

Just editing this post as I'm still undecided in what to do, I'm always like this with my motors :bonk:

Edited by massbad69

Sell in haste, repent in leisure. If it was me, I would keep the Corrado as it's looking pretty good

I think I am selling this soon as I am going to play with the R32 instead.

Corrado is pretty much sorted now anyway, so there's nothing to do to it apart from enjoy.

I am always compulsive and as I don't need to sell for any reason it's a win win situation.

Just editing this post as I'm still undecided in what to do, I'm always like this with my motors :bonk:

I can see me having to sell the 911 earlyish next year to pay for some house work on the condition that I get something a cheaper to replace so I could well be interested.

I can see me having to sell the 911 earlyish next year to pay for some house work on the condition that I get something a cheaper to replace so I could well be interested.

As I run a Retro VW Facebook page and head to most shows, I've already had serious interest from numerous people in regards to the car.

Thanks for your interest and once I get home from my holidays I will decide what I'm doing.

Cheers

blimey that is some edit from the original ;) lol

Just a bit :bonk:

Second thoughts as I always jump in so I'm trying not to this time :afro:

Just a bit :bonk:

Second thoughts as I always jump in so I'm trying not to this time :afro:

What did we miss? :)

Just copied my FB advert.

Superb condition 1994 VW Corrado VR6 with 95k miles with FSH and private VR6 plate.

Top 5 water cooled at Volksfling 2016.

No rust or dings or scratches but it is an original 95k car so it does have some stone chips and light swirls and remember it is over 20 years old.

Fully detailed and ceramic coated by Dominion Detailing.

Full top spec Autowatch alarm just fitted.

Brand new Bilstein b12 suspension incl all associated components.

New braking system including calipers, carriers, discs, pads, shields, abs sensors all round and handbrake cables.

Full custom stainless decat exhaust system just fitted, sounds and looks superb.

Refurbed steering wheel, new original gearknob, gaiter and OEM replacement speakers.

New toyo proxes on immaculate anthracite 17" Santa Monica's, new bolts, bolt covers, centre caps and valve covers and caps.

Full leather interior with matching door cards which include the rate and not cheap Audioscape extended speaker pods, blue tinted replacement wing mirror glass, Heko wind deflectors and new original Corrado carpet mats.

Metal pressed number plates with J40 VRG private plate, which will stay with the car. New number plate lights incl stainless screws and also incl LEDs.

Interior LED lights and LED boot light.

Original headlight protectors and darkened rear lights.

Stainless steel petrol tank straps.

All badges now black as well as the calipers and carriers to suit the grey and black theme.

Included in sale is newly refurbished mint original Speedline alloys, mint original black cloth interior incl door cards, original rubber mats, spare set of new original Corrado mats, original rear lights, new brake bias valve and fixings, short shifter, full set of silver badges all round, spare grill currently getting painted body colour for swapping.

Sunroof works both slide and tilt but I never touch it and active spoiler works perfectly, only 2 things need fixing if you want or need to and they are the passenger window only goes half way down but I have a new regulator ready to be fitted and the heater direction is stuck on vents but I have got new Bowden cables as well.

I've not bothered fixing them as I'm useless and they don't impact the car or me.

Priced at £7k no offers