Bhavin

Rear badge wanted.

Hi, first post - any have a rear badge - silver - shiny one - available or know where I could get one? For a 1995 C. Thanks!

Which badge? :) The VW badge, the Corrado badge, or a G60/16V/VR6 badge?

Good question. Epic first post! I am after the VW badge. All the others look fine but they round VW one looks dull.

I saw that and the ad says "Corrado 1981-1992" - I have a 95. I did the part check and it specifically said it will not fit. Thanks for the help.

the 601 part of the part number rings a bell... the golf of the same age fits but has a slight angle to it... use the search on here and all will be revealed.

I saw that and the ad says "Corrado 1981-1992" - I have a 95. I did the part check and it specifically said it will not fit. Thanks for the help.

The badges for a Corrado are not specific per year in terms of fitment - if it's a badge off a 1988 Corrado, it will fit on a 1995 Corrado :) But as to whether that badge is actually correct for the Corrado at all, I'm not sure..

The badges for a Corrado are not specific per year in terms of fitment - if it's a badge off a 1988 Corrado, it will fit on a 1995 Corrado :) But as to whether that badge is actually correct for the Corrado at all, I'm not sure..

he needs a 357 853 601 or a 357 853 601B according to my stash of badges. so my link is wrong.

The badge on the link is 50mm looks like the Corrado rear badge is 70mm - does that sound correct and if so it the advert incorrect or did earlier Corrados have a smaller rear badge?

The badge on the link is 50mm looks like the Corrado rear badge is 70mm - does that sound correct and if so it the advert incorrect or did earlier Corrados have a smaller rear badge?

The badge on the back is smaller.

If anyone does has one to sell please shout!

There quite rare, obsolete from dealers long time ago. Most will be hanging on to them if mint / new and not for sale. Good luck with your search. You could always spray it black.. Have you asked vwheritage.

I have tried vwheritage and they are out. I fear that spraying it black is a slippery path to other out of factory spec mods that my wallet cant handle. I think I have managed to find one at 35 quid but untill its with me I will keep eyes open.

Really starting to think I should swap my VR over to all 'alternative' badges - the VR6 grille badge is obsolete, a good condition chrome style Corrado badge is hard to find and now the rear VW badge too.. reckon someone feeling light fingered around the car could net £70-£100 on the badges alone!

So the advert says it's 50mm... My badge is definitely 70mm... So we're older Corrado rear badges smaller or is the advert incorrect in that it says Corrado to 1992??

Was talking to someone today who thinks the ear badges can be renovated if you can carefully mask well enough using Chrome spray - see link for the one they used - they have done badges with great success - and then would fill in with black enamel paint with a very small art brush.... what do people think

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastikote-Aerosol-Fast-Enamel-Chrome/dp/B000TRJBG8

Was talking to someone today who thinks the ear badges can be renovated if you can carefully mask well enough using Chrome spray - see link for the one they used - they have done badges with great success - and then would fill in with black enamel paint with a very small art brush.... what do people think

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastikote-Aerosol-Fast-Enamel-Chrome/dp/B000TRJBG8

Tried that wasn't that great