Sign in to follow this  
Blair

Larger intercooler

Sorry for not having written this guide yet... been kinda busy.... :|

The two bits of casting on the intercooler are the 2 ribs on the front edge of the cooler at the top. (highlighted in red in this pic) need to be trimmed (not shown :oops: ) so that it'll fit under the slam panel and also allow you to fit your headlamps afterwards... Guess how much swearing was involved in finding out about the headlamps?!? ;) :oops:

In that pic Henny what is that part the radiator is sitting on, mine is pretty badley corroded at the front where the bottom of the front bumper goes. Anyone know where i can get one or how much they are. Sorry didn;t mean to hijack the thread.

BEavisjem

I tried for ages to get a new one... in the end I just took an angle grinder to it and hacked off the rotten bit... ;) :lol: 8)

Really sorry to bring this up again, but.....

I've finally got nothing to do this sunday, so must get it fitted in a day. I'm not too worried bout the "plumbing in" element.

But am bricking taking the bumper of. cos I don't want to undo the bolts for the cross-member and have an engine on my chest :oops: :oops:

Anyone got a little bit of info, on the total fitting process. Feel free to send a PM marked "Here you go Dumbo"

Once again, must appoligise for being a dumbass :oops:

Only undo the 2 big bolts on each side - the smaller one that sits between the 2 bid ones is more than capable of holding the engine up - only don't drive the car in this state.

Cheers mike.

Brian, I've been looking on ebay and trying a few people in German but can't seem to get one.

My uncles on hol at the min, so I'll get him to ring when he get's back.

I tried to send you a pm on friday but my computer keeps crashing :oops: