Sprinter53

OEM style under bonnet soundproofing kit

I'm after a set for a 94 vr6, any left lad? ( Late set). I made the mistake of buying blue foam which looks terrible, glad i never put in on.

Hi Christian, sorry for asking again but are you any closer with the 20mm thick late style as I have my newly re-sprayed bonnet waiting to go back on!

Thanks put me down for two sets

Kind regards caz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a brand new set of 20mm bonnet foam from sprinter53 for early G60 never used or fitted due to other projects now ive sold the car so grab a bargain well slightly cheaper but like I say it never came out the package only to photo it but its available now +PP

for photos look at my listing parts for sale

sprinter53 sorry for hijacking a part sale and admins if this is not per forum rules feel free to remove it no harm

cheers stu .

How are you guys getting the factory foam off? I'm struggling with the adhesive, although I suppose with all the foam off you could just stick new on top

I used white spirit in a garden sprayer... sprayed it on let it soak then used and old credit card.. actually think it was my Waitrose card to scrap it off... put a sheet over the engine to catch the rubbish. Others have used adhesive cleaner instead of white spirit.

Dont water the plants afterwards :)

Cover engine bay with sheet to catch old foam then remove what you can with an ice scraper, then soak the rest with white spirit, and it comes off ok. Remember white spirit is a paint remover so keep an eye on it mate.

Hi Christian please send me a late set. How much will it be including postage? I am in the UK. Do you accept PayPal?

Regards

Andrew Proctor

Hi

Ordered Sunday just arrived , very quick ,looks fantastic very pleased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my late set 2 days after sending payment, looks good, just waiting for my new bonnet to be sprayed before fitting.

I would like a set also for a 94 VR6 please, would prefer the dimpled (original) finish plus 20mm thick if possible...but would consider 10mm thick if not. PM sent.

Hi, could someone pm me Chris's email address please, trying to send him payment but I think he's only sent me a partial email address as its not being recognized by PayPal.

Tks