annavr6

New Product - G60 hydraulic clutch parts

Hi All

How are you

I have been working on getting a new hydraulic clutch flexi made up recently. It has now turned into replica of the original rather than a flexi that i know some companies currently offer

Before we place an order for these i thought i would post and see what peoples opinions are, and whether you would buy it.

It would retail around £60-80 yet to confirm.

Original prices for the hardline and flexi from vw when available were

£76.31 for the flexi and coil hardline and

£14.90 for the hardline

Plus ours will be made by goodridge who are an OE approved supplier made in the UK so will be the best quality you can get

assembly_01_zpsdl6sboyt.jpg

Big thanks to Stuart off here that lent me some parts. I sent him the first prototype last week to trial fit although i am confident it will fit fine

Hallo,

Obviously anything remanufactured to an OEM standard is good with me especially as its nigh on impossible to source the wider diameter solid line as used for the clutch system.

Prices seem reasonable enough but my only concern is that the replacement flexi line seems a lot narrower than the OE part - I assume the internal bore is the same as the original flexi?

Hi

Thank you for the feedback. The new product is the same on the inner bore. Its decieving in that image, as against an original its not that thin. Both parts were replicated from Stuarts parts from his corrado. He has a goodridge set i am hoping he will fit this up and test it out for me but i am confident from inspecting the sample when it arrived here that its spot on.

Would this fit a LHD G60 Rado? I'd be interested if it did.

Tempest

The long hardline wouldnt as LHD has a different part number but the flexi and coil hardline would as it fits both

If you have one you can send me to copy i could get a LHD version done as the LHD versiopn is also the same one as used on Golf G60s