seanrodford

Corrado winter cover

Just if anyone was interested just fitted a all seasons halfords cover to my corrado for winter I bought a medium took some photos of the fit... Fits perfect looks tailored

It's breathable so won't trap moisture

9c9b4ae1d690b232d169bf68d4f1f235.jpgc66d1537e0e72cd6326c19d82498ce67.jpgba8e833c579110afd3739273aed45766.jpg

It was a penny short of 50 big ones but still more that half the price of a stormforce one.. Oh and the trade card doesent reduce it :-(

That looks like the one I've got, yes they fit very well... Can't comment on outside durability as I only use it as a dust protection in the garage.

You forgot to fold the mirrors in :)

I'm not sure about these . I have one too . Does yours have the straps to stop it blowing away in a gale ? . If so be careful , they scratch dark colours like ours easily . I have also noticed and this will apply to all covers , that in damp weather the wet will still seep up and underneath and while it's breathable the moisture is still trapped on the body of the car . But it will keep the rain off etc . I have placed two bin liners under the wipers to prevent next doors tree leaves going under the bonnet . Note to self Copper nail needed ! . I may well not use the cover this year and make sure it's fully polished and waxed .

It's strapped with 3 straps between the wheels and elasticated front and rear it's a realy tight fit and don't think anything will get between the cover and the car

I bought this a couple of weeks ago as I knew I was taking the windscreen out, it is indeed a very good fit, I've not bothered with the straps as I can't see the need with it being off most days......I've no bumpers on though and it's quite tight so it will be snug with them on