unclean

Milltek Classic exhaust

I'm not sure if this is news to folks or not, but it looks like Milltek now have a "Classic" lineup, featuring Corrado exhaust.

Some details over at http://www.milltekclassic.com/vw.corrado.cfm and prices look to be £550 for the resonated or £450 for the non-resonated http://www.revolution247.com/catalogue/shop-by-category-exhausts-milltek-classic-exhausts

Cheers, Phil.

good find, looks nice

looks to be a supply only as states includes fitting instructions, though they recommend paying for fitting

my longlife is from downpipe back with hi flow CAT (200 cell), custom fabricated on my lowered VR, lifetime guarantee on the exhaust itself (not for just the purchaser) - all in for £400 IIRC :D

It does seem that a like for like custom exhausts work out cheaper than an off the shelf exhaust. It certainly did when I got one built for the zafira. Plus I doubt you'll get a life time warranty.

It does seem that a like for like custom exhausts work out cheaper than an off the shelf exhaust. It certainly did when I got one built for the zafira. Plus I doubt you'll get a life time warranty.

the miltek site say it has lifetime* but when go to small print it is as most are, guaranteed for the original purchaser only & not transferable

Indeed it does look a nice example Jim! I wonder who's it is

Is this exhaust exclusively for the VR6 then? - there is a Milltek exhaust on my 1992 G60 but I am not sure which type - must look through the service paperwork.

What does resonated mean?

the miltek site say it has lifetime* but when go to small print it is as most are, guaranteed for the original purchaser only & not transferable

Indeed it does look a nice example Jim! I wonder who's it is

9 times out of ten it has to be fitted by an approved garage aswell so you would have to add fitting costs to the exhaust price to get the warranty where as custom built are done on the car so no extra cost. Why would you not go custom built?

I recall reading a few people saying these fit later cars pretty poorly. At least you can get them though, unlike from VW..

I've just ordered the resonated version of this exhaust, so will let you know how it is! Production date isn't until 12th December so got a bit of a wait.