Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

Guess the missus's new motah

well the missus got her new motah today......must admit i'd been quite looking forward to it too.............can anyone guess what it is yet :D

1.6 SOHC 94bhp

0-60 under 10 secs

108mph top speed

relatively rarer than its convertible sibling

16inch alloys as standard

A/C

Leather seats too

ford sport ka???? :wink:

do i win a cuddly toy :lol:

yip correctomundo...........guess the convertible sibling gave the game away just ever so slightly :wink:

ford sport ka???? :wink:

do i win a cuddly toy :lol:

yip correctomundo...........guess the convertible sibling gave the game away just ever so slightly :wink:

not really i just typed the mph and bhp figures into yahoo and thats the only car it found :lol: :lol:

well here it is too........ive had a few miles solo in it too.............goes pretty well i must admit :wink:

Now guess the occupation....................................hairdresser?

well she did start off being a hairdresser but gave that up when she was 18.........she's an admin secretary :wink:

Rather like those SportKa's I gotta say mate...

A friend of mine's old man works for Ford - he can get one brand new for £7300.. if the offer extended to friends, then I have to say i'd consider flogging my Corrado for one! :shock:

The Saxo / hothatch interest has clearly not left me entirely ;)

Cool.....the Ka finally gets the engine and rubber it deserves.

The 1.3 was an understeery, vague thing and fragile too....... my ex-missus's really didn't appreciate my hard driving, LOL!

The Crocus is a better drive imo. Longer wheel base and indpendant rear suspension gives a more stable, less choppy ride.

well this is her 3rd Ka so i guess she kinda loves them.........and i suppose i do too......there's something about them that somehow appeals to me too.......ok the run of the mill 1.3 aint gonna scare too many people but for the money they're a fair bit of fun in the handling stakes........

Do you remember the flames out the back of the Batman car?

I reckon if you push it hard enough you'll get flames out the back of that Ka..............2nd photo........ya know what I mean.

Do you remember the flames out the back of the Batman car?

I reckon if you push it hard enough you'll get flames out the back of that Ka..............2nd photo........ya know what I mean.

LOL funny that everyone mistakes that for an exhaust.................its only a reversing light :wink: .........for it being a warm-ish hatch ok tepid hatch.........the exhaust is completely hidden from view

there's something about them that somehow appeals to me too.

It's the Classic recipe for sharp and responsive handling. Lightweight and wheels set right into the corners of the car. It works on the Mini and does on the Ka too.

Sorry but just aint seeing it. Great for the missus though. Hope that aint your Range Rover because you must have to much money if it is.

Sorry but just aint seeing it. Great for the missus though. Hope that aint your Range Rover because you must have to much money if it is.

aint seeing what???.........just drive any Ka with a wee bit of gusto and you'll be pleasantly surprised for the money they are pretty sublime....

i wish :D tho tbh i would pick a different colour than silver on the range-rover.........anyway .the range-rover is her dad's and in fact where the pics were taken is in fact her folks house too :wink:

Of course the only disadvantage for Ford owners (and advantage for people looking to buy 2nd hand) is that pretty much all Fords seem to depreciate shockingly fast - I couldn't believe the choice of Fiestas around the £2000 mark there were compared to other brands in the same age range, when I was helping my sister look for her first car the other week...

Of course the only disadvantage for Ford owners (and advantage for people looking to buy 2nd hand) is that pretty much all Fords seem to depreciate shockingly fast - I couldn't believe the choice of Fiestas around the £2000 mark there were compared to other brands in the same age range, when I was helping my sister look for her first car the other week...

very true..........in fact if she wanted to she could have got a delivery miles 53 plated pre-reg'd SportKa for under £9k........but as she wanted new she went for a 04 £10k SportKa SE.........as for her V-reg Ka2 we were offered only £2400 for it

£10k FOR THAT SACK OF SH1TE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

of course you'd be able to get one for £10.50 :roll: :-P :p:p:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheeky git :D :D :D :D

no, but my missus's 51 plate lupo 1.0MPI was only £2050. it cost me £250 to repair the damaged wing and bumper...........

people aren't living in the real financial world these days. so many people buy stuff on finance that they've lost touch with how much things are really costing them and how much they are really worth.

I mean, be honest, if you had 10 large, in cash, would you spunk it all on an ugly rebodied fiesta????

cash is king.

no, but my missus's 51 plate lupo 1.0MPI was only £2050. it cost me £250 to repair the damaged wing and bumper...........

aye a 2-3 year-old 1litre :roll: and what should we award you for that??? :p .............my missus wanted NEW which is what she got........i tried to get her into either a lupo GTi or a BMW mini......but she loves her Ka's :wink: