Purple Tom

The great Corrado interior trim giveaway - free stuff!

Hi,

Being the hoarder that I've finally acknowledged I am (and am having extensive rehab for) I have kept every single piece of Corrado interior trim that I've ever acquired, in case it comes in useful in the future. That use is now more likely to be for someone else so I'm offering it all for free to the first person who comes to collect it. It consists of the following:

x4 black gloveboxes

x3 centre tunnel trims (front and rear)

x2 sets of dash under trays and fuse box covers (no clips before you ask!!)

x3 bootlid trim covers

defff4b003731a47c3322d30531270ec.jpg

Plus various others random bits of trim as I find it.

It is ALL black, so no cream coloured stuff unfortunately. I don't want to entertain having to post it for fear of it getting damaged and I'd just like it out of the way as soon as possible please, so first to come to get it wins it.

Location is Derbyshire DE7.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Purple Tom

Hi Tom, on the black bootlid trim covers there are screw in type clips that hold it on im missing 3 on mine do you have any hanging around you'd be willing to part with?

Cheers

Jon

Hi,

Being the hoarder that I've finally acknowledged I am (and am having extensive rehab for) I have kept every single piece of Corrado interior trim that I've ever acquired, in case it comes in useful in the future. That use is now more likely to be for someone else so I'm offering it all for free to the first person who comes to collect it. It consists of the following:

x4 black gloveboxes

x3 centre tunnel trims (front and rear)

x2 sets of dash under trays and fuse box covers (no clips before you ask!!)

x3 bootlid trim covers

defff4b003731a47c3322d30531270ec.jpg

Plus various others random bits of trim as I find it.

It is ALL black, so no cream coloured stuff unfortunately. I don't want to entertain having to post it for fear of it getting damaged and I'd just like it out of the way as soon as possible please, so first to come to get it wins it.

Location is Derbyshire DE7.

Thanks

Tom

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mon 21-Dec-15 18:09

Good afternoon Tom,

Yep, I'll take the lot, please... and I can collect as soon as tomorrow [Tues 22-Dec-15] to suit you... another nice 'stretch of the VR's legs' into the lovely Derbyshire and your Fab Unit !!

I've just rung you but it's engaged, so I'll try again shortly, but thought I'd go 'old skool' and "get mi towel down..." via this thread.

Regards, Thanks & I hope I've followed the right protocol with this ?

to Jon_vr6 :
if I can help out with those clips then I will, FOC... I'm not far from you [30 mins], and will happily drop them off over the seasonal break

Robert

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Robert,

No problem and as arranged on the phone I will see you tomorrow!

Jon - didn't see your reply earlier - there are some of the screws in the trim pieces and I think Robert is going to sort those for you :-)

Cheers

Tom

Cheers Robert and Tom. Rob if its easier to just post them off to me then ill cover postage etc. (i know as everyone else christmas time your busy). And im in no rush for them whenever you get round to it mate.

Cheers Robert and Tom. Rob if its easier to just post them off to me then ill cover postage etc. (i know as everyone else christmas time your busy). And im in no rush for them whenever you get round to it mate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Jon,

I'm collecting the 'job lot' tomorrow PM, and I'll fix you up with 3x " screw in type clips "... I'm happy to post them to you buck-shee as you've also been a regular helpful Forum contributor that I've learnt from in your posts on various threads, and I'm very respectful of that,Ta.

Once I've got it all back I'll drop you a PM to let you know, and then you can PM me your address back and the "Job'll be a Good 'Un..." all round.

Yep, all rounded up & home, and another very pleasurable visit to you, Tom.... your incisive help is greatly appreciated.

Jon_vr6 : PM sent