eugopnosaj

Long shot - MK4 rear caliper carriers

As the title states I'm looking for a set of rear carriers (or the whole caliper if the price is right for a whole set) for the mk4 golf calipers. They are not for the 'rado as I already have them fitted but for my '69 beetle.

I know when I did my rear conversion they came with the carriers but didn't fit the stub axles so I mated the corrado ones with the calipers, unfortunately I have since lost, or thrown out, the carriers so I'm hoping on the off chance someone has gone down the same route and not used the carriers, or if someone has a full set.

WHY, thanks.

I know you can buy corrado ones new on ebay or eurocarparts. Made by TRW. They come with the slider pins and boots as well.

If no-one else comes forward I have loads of mk4 carriers lying around as a lot of people didn't want them when I sold off all of the calipers I had last year. Not wanting to step on davevw's toes though so I'll let him see if he's got any first!

Wow lots of responses, thanks guys, more than I thought :lol:

I've seen various new carriers, both Corrado/MK2 and MK4 Golf but with the relatively cost of getting the parts to refurbish them (new sliders etc) it would be cheaper to get a second hand and replace the bits that might be damaged.

I'll see what Dave has to offer as he responded first and go from there :)