joebloggsVR69

Missing images from members gallery?

Question for the admins - has something changed recently, as all the uploaded images on my members gallery thread seem to have vanished:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?12955-My-Mystic-Blue

There were quite a few images in there (on page 1, page 2 etc.), but I've not actually looked at the thread for ages, so can't be sure when they vanished.

The images weren't hosted on some external server, they were uploaded to the forum.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I'm going to hazard a guess they were lost during a forum migration a while back. As the forum has evolved it's switched between a couple of different pieces of forum software - and they all handle things like attachments differently unfortunately. That thread is nearly 10 years old!

The only way to ensure that images will be retained will be to host them offsite, and just link to them in a post.

Certainly worth dropping the forum owner t700bes a PM to see if he has any ideas but I suspect they've long gone.

I'm going to hazard a guess they were lost during a forum migration a while back. As the forum has evolved it's switched between a couple of different pieces of forum software - and they all handle things like attachments differently unfortunately. That thread is nearly 10 years old!

The only way to ensure that images will be retained will be to host them offsite, and just link to them in a post.

Certainly worth dropping the forum owner t700bes a PM to see if he has any ideas but I suspect they've long gone.

I noticed similar with my build thread today Jim, with the pictures on the 1st page

however I am sure they were there only a few weeks ago, most odd

I noticed some missing on one of my old threads,luckily I still had the pics and put them back on,but not in the right order