Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Porsche Carrera GT

Driving around Southampton last friday and this pulled out in front of me........what a fantastic noise they make, very F1 sounding. Also looks fantastic in the flesh, didnt think much to them in the magizine photos.

fantastic! I think I'd have done a sex wee if I saw one, let alone heard one too. lucky b4stard.

ha ha i just noticed the mk2 next to it is burning off leaving the GT in its dust!!!! :lol:

ha gt's no low down pull obviously :roll: :lol: :roll:

Saw one of those GTs at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend. Good day out but the car park looked like the Porsche 911 and Subaru Impreza owners club meetings. Saw more Lamborghini Diablos parked there than I did Corrados too. We are soooooo exclusive. :-P

It seemed that the driver of the GT had not got used to the clutch on his new purchase. I just had to follow him for a while and the route he took included lots of T lights, each time he took ages to let the clutch out, but then it went like the clappers. blap blap blap, cant describe the noise. Got a video on my phone too, just cant download it at the mo.

Now that's a rare sght. Well spotted/captured.

Notice the two cyclists haven't even noticed it or care..... typical Brits!

Great looking machine-the Porsche isnt bad either :wink:

Id hazard a guess saying the plate is worth around 20k+

Cheers Fraser

Also looks fantastic in the flesh, didnt think much to them in the magizine photos.

funnily enough i thought exactly the same of the Cayenne turbo til i saw some up this neck of the woods................anyway well spotted..........hope you didn't drool too much either... :wink:

saw cayyenne turbo doing courtesy laps at snetterton last year.... man that thing is so fooking fast the turbos sounds awesome!!!!