Sign in to follow this  
MADDUB

some pick of new engine

What's that tiny little thing bolted to the mega turbo? :lol:

You'll be sucking the top layers of tarmac off the road when that thing comes on boost!

thats only the baby tubo 8) ant that big lol took her for a spin only 4 psi boost and she took off like a rocked :mrgreen:

the turbo is a Garrett sc61 t3t4 and is good for 630HP and i got boost by 4000 rpm and quicker than my 2L mk2 golf OFF BOOST

630BHP?!?!? Woah Mary! :crazyeyes: that's just a touch of overkill there isn't it?!? 8)

i want to be the first FWD car to brake the 10s 1/4 and there will be nos on top of that aswell :lol: i want to see if i can get to 800 bhp just got to do it once :lol:

I think MADDUB sums your car up quite nicely!

With 800bhp your driveshafts may aswell be twiglets and gearbox will last 5 minutes!

good thing you are uprating the conrods as they give up around 400 whp. 800hp is alot of power even with nitrous, are you keeping the head hydro or going solid? Good work 8) that G60 badge looks cool aswell :-P

bloody jesus christ. :evil: that is going to be a beast to drive, don't even mention torque steer, you'll have to do away with the front wings, just so you can get the massive slicks on. :lol:

What size intercooler have you got stuffed in the front end? Its gotta be at a 700mm wide matrix on that beast...

Nice motor although the power steering may give up with all the torque steer!!!! :twisted:

Laters,

Yan