VAG-hag

Alpine CDA-9855R Glide Touch CD/MP3 Tuner

For Sale – Taken from my car during my dash out Matrix fun. I have decided to move towards USB as I don’t have a good I Pod anymore and don’t really need one other than to use with this unit.

*****All Boxed and in very good order*****

The unit cost me ~£300 probably 4 years ago and has had little use as I don’t use the car much and quite often enjoy the exhaust note rather than listen to music.

Included in the sale:

- Head unit: CDR 9855R

- I Pod Interface Adaptor: KCA420i

- Remote Control: RUE – 4202

- Box for removable facia – this does not clip closed but still does the job.

- All associated leads for the unit to function. Including ISO lead.

This unit has been reliable and the setup allows you to change colours etc to suit your car. Remote comes in handy and the Ipod interface is great.

Please see here for full information/ spec etc:

http://www.alpine.co.uk/p/Products/cd-head-units19/cda-9855r

£50.00

Edited by VAG-hag

ISO conversion lead now included - plug & play upgrade.

I've had a couple of offers on this. Cheap, powerful unit here guys.

Edited by VAG-hag

I think you'll easily get what you want for it on ebay - I know there is always the risk of messers though. This unit was top of the range in its day, I believe it followed on from the 9835. Had I not got a few Alpine units knocking about and the body being silver I would have had it.

Edited by Rustynuts

yeah cheers rusty, I thought this would fly out but I guess there are market limitations only advertising on CF & VR6OC.

Ill get it put on ebay over the weekend. Vag

Now beating your advertised price, I told you it would! I am also glad it beat my £50 top bid otherwise I would have had to put my money where my mouth is!!

I didn't really want it, just wanted to help it along and prove that i was right in it being worth more.

A 9835 went for £115 earlier today, yours does not have quite such a good reputation due to the glidetouch and less power, but nethertheless it is a good unit. Your might get to £70 or £80 now.

Its not sold until you have the money. Latest scam is the return the item not as discribed or similar, ebay now do the return for the buyer via ebays chosen courier and the buyer returns an empty box to the seller and ebay refund the buyer even if the seller complains.

I didn't really want it, just wanted to help it along and prove that i was right in it being worth more.

A 9835 went for £115 earlier today, yours does not have quite such a good reputation due to the glidetouch and less power, but nethertheless it is a good unit. Your might get to £70 or £80 now.

Sorry i understand now :lol:

Its not sold until you have the money. Latest scam is the return the item not as discribed or similar, ebay now do the return for the buyer via ebays chosen courier and the buyer returns an empty box to the seller and ebay refund the buyer even if the seller complains.

Thats true - hopefully i dont get a scumbag buyer!

Also keep a note of the serial number... I've been caught with electrical stuff before, saying it doesn't work... Someone tried to send a different electrical item back to me but same model...

Rare that this will happen but you need to be ahead of this low life.

Good luck with the sale... I'm after a new alpine but like you gone USB now.

Yeah I'll take close up pics of serial numbers etc before sending. There is always a risk with eBay distance selling but I usually have a good experience.

Cheers all.

I've only ever had two bad experiences with eBay.. Selling a PlayStation and one car bit.

I've bought and sold stuff for my other hobby yachts and met some really very nice genuine people. Delivered a life raft to a guy in Poole once and ended up going sailing with him for the day. Sold a radar to a guy who turned out to be a very clever professor. Built model trains from scratch.. Gave me a guided tour of his trains in his garden and workshop.

Edited by delfinis38

Ill bet. If you buy my radio ill deliver it by hand in return for a day out on the water if you like??

better book your flight then to Mallorca. :)