Six Appeal

SCHRICK Inlet manifold and all ancillaries for VR6 Engine - As New. Pics Now Up.

As per title....

SCHRICK Inlet manifold and all ancillaries for VR6 Engine.

Selling my spare fully refurbed Schrick Manifold for a VR6 engine. Has been aqua blasted and all bolts re-newed, so literally needs fitting as looks better than new! Was for my Supercharged Mk2 VR but going another route with that now so is surplus to my needs. Currently has an OBD1 throttle body adapter fitted ready for a Corrado, but OBD2 adapters still readily available both new and second hand. Came off a Stealth tuned VR6 Corrado but will fit all VR6 engines.

This is the one for sale:

412195597.jpg

412195595.jpg

This is how they can look fitted (although this is an old pic of my OBD2 one, not the one advertised!):

288667817.jpg

355171748.jpg

65553862.jpg

I want as close to £1200ono as I can for it, but could be negotiable on price with cash!

PLEASE leave a message on here or PM me as only got my number on here to keep within forum rules as I work Shifts and can't always answer the phone.

Thanks, Simon (07753205461)

Edited by Six Appeal

Still available?

I thought your plans were kinda finished EJ? ;)

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

I thought your plans were kinda finished EJ? ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83501[/ATTACH]

Was to heavy, ruined the car, ripped it all out, **** looking good im making it into a track car.

Was to heavy, ruined the car, ripped it all out, **** looking good im making it into a track car.

I always questioned why you was shooting for big power with a massive install

Iv been thinking of doing the same to mine , ripping it out and going fast road track but i havent got the heart to pull it to pieces

WHOA!!!

bloody good reason there m8 but a shame after such a result was produced

I will be interested to see how you get on with the weight saving on this new direction - im still playing with the idea of removing most of the valver interior lol

I always questioned why you was shooting for big power with a massive install

Iv been thinking of doing the same to mine , ripping it out and going fast road track but i havent got the heart to pull it to pieces

WHOA!!!

bloody good reason there m8 but a shame after such a result was produced

I will be interested to see how you get on with the weight saving on this new direction - im still playing with the idea of removing most of the valver interior lol

So if you guys know anyone who wants a full corrado install................ haha

So if you guys know anyone who wants a full corrado install................ haha

m8 if only I had a little money to take some of that delicious JL kit off your hands :( lol

Sound man, ill pm you.

No problem, I'm on my 6 rest days from work so can text/call too, plus not too far from Oxford either :)

Simon.