Dazz_G60_Wales

Headlight reflector restoration

I bought these based on earilier comments that they were ok for RHD. After fitting I brought them to my mechanic to get them aligned and it was obvious straight away they were LHD. Poor form not giving refunds to those who want them

I bought these based on earilier comments that they were ok for RHD. After fitting I brought them to my mechanic to get them aligned and it was obvious straight away they were LHD. Poor form not giving refunds to those who want them

Are you reading this sprinter53?????

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Small update on this sorry arsed saga got a call from dual metalllising the cost will be £189 hopefully delivered back by next week!

Small update on this sorry arsed saga got a call from dual metalllising the cost will be £189 hopefully delivered back by next week!

And I thought the update was refund from Germany :)

And I thought the update was refund from Germany :)

Yeah exactly WTF!!!

So I've just received my reflectors back from dual metalllising and I'm very happy with there results as good as new. Would recommend them to anyone else on the forum top job! I also have a spare pair of UK reflectors for refurbishment for sale if anyone wants.

So has anyone had any contact with sprinter53 with regards to a refund? Guessing he's ripped us off for are hard earned bux??

Personally I'd like to see him banned from this forum so he can't screw anyone else!!!!

58f80730f0e1540527cf4a01651cd19d.jpg

Look good! How much are you after for the spare set and what sort of condition are they in as this may be needed for my next mot!

Cheers Phil

Look good! How much are you after for the spare set and what sort of condition are they in as this may be needed for my next mot!

Cheers Phil

Hi I bought them from VEEDUBBED few months ago with the aim of not being without a drivable car whilst my originals were being refurbished.

Drivers side reflector very good but the nearside a bit dull. During the refurbishment process they sand them back fully to remove all the old sliver paint then apply the newbfc78521a444595050055c74b5ac09e9.jpg reflective paint.

They owe me £50 but I'm willing to sell them for £40 inc postage..

Sounds good - it's actually my drivers side that is in the worse state so that may sort me out entirely! Pm with your payment details....

Cheers

Phil

I still can't seen any dam difference between the LHD and RHD versions..???

Subs, did you notice anything?

I still can't seen any dam difference between the LHD and RHD versions..???

Subs, did you notice anything?

I've checked part numbers there different!

When you have a spare min. could you post up the numbers?

I'd do it myself but i think i've sold all the UK versions i had..

Part numbers lhd

535941015b

535941016b

Rhd

So rather fecking obvious to my mind there different!!

Did you read post #34?

Pulled your head out the sand?

Nothing changes the FACT you've sold parts to 3 forum members that are useless. YOU OWE A REFUND!!!!!!!

Nothing changes the FACT you've sold parts to 3 forum members that are useless. YOU OWE A REFUND!!!!!!!

Agree it's dishonest he obviously dosent have a concince.

The FACT is there will be no refund because you said everything is fine and no other said there is a problem.

Send me used reflectors, i will refurbish it or stop crying.

The FACT is there will be no refund because you said everything is fine and no other said there is a problem.

Send me used reflectors, i will refurbish it or stop crying.

Wow you really are starting to annoy me you ignorant stupid twat!!!

I believe in karma and hopefully it will come back to bite you on the ass when you least expect it..

You've lost all credibility on this forum I hope someone with ban hammer button can delete you from here sap!!!

You are an utter disgrace and I hope enough people have read this sorry arsed saga to avoid you like the plague!!!

Sprinter53 - I personally appreciate that you've undertaken re-creation of obsolete / rare parts for other Corrado owners, but don't think you've handled this particular situation well. You could easily have just refunded subcool for those parts and had them returned so you could re-sell them for the correct market / region.

Sprinter53 - I personally appreciate that you've undertaken re-creation of obsolete / rare parts for other Corrado owners, but don't think you've handled this particular situation well. You could easily have just refunded subcool for those parts and had them returned so you could re-sell them for the correct market / region.

Thanks for your input Jim but a I doubt sprinter going to the decent thing here so lesson learned!!!