51ngh

WANTED - R32 / vr6 turbo

HI,

Looking to get an R32 or vr6 turbo - preferably in a corrado or would consider a Mk1/Mk2..

If anyone knows of a decent conversion or someone looking to sell, please PM or get in touch - 07468 717 737:bonk:

Why don't you build one? Find one with a blown engine and save it from the scrapheap? That's what I did. You can make sure it's built to your satisfaction as well!

I'm doing engine swaps now as a service do if you find yourself a Base car I can drop an engine in for you and build it however you want..

I'm doing engine swaps now as a service do if you find yourself a Base car I can drop an engine in for you and build it however you want..

When you've finished mine....

In all seriousness though, Russ (20vtvw) knows what he is doing if you choose not to do yourself...Check his and mine build threads, mine is R32 and his is vrt...

How much are the engine swaps, engine supplied or supplied by you. Saw a 2 litre Corrado that looks mint but could'nt live with a 2 litre, always fancied an R32, but maybe a 1.8 audi turbo 20v? Nothing urgent bout it, got a VR6 with new engine and box in quite happy with, but can't have too many corrados, sounds like you got hands full at mo