FrankyEight

New Corrado Owner

Hi all,

I bought my first Corrado on Saturday and I want to replace the off-side front fog lamp lense, it works fine but the lense itself is cracked/smashed. As I understand it, this is a common issue caused by heat.

Finding the right lense is proven challenging... Can I fit a pre 92 fog lamp lense on my 1995 2.0 16V?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, one other thing; I've got two tiny buttons situated right beside the gear stick and vent (above, right) — any idea what these are for? Can upload pic in neccessary.

Thanks.

Edited by FrankyEight

I'm pretty sure that's for a Clifford Alarm System - possibly the Blackjax security feature? I think you can use it to program in some kind of code... and if you get carjacked, the thief will be able to drive away for a short amount of time but then the car cuts out and they can't restart it without putting in the code.

Ahh, that might make sense. No idea what the Blackjax feature is but I'll look it up. The car has a Clifford Concept 300 alarm system I think.