massbad69

Skoda Gigaro 17's or BBS RW's on a VR6 ?

Hi folks

I'm still unsure on my choice of wheels and have been thinking of others.

Still being a newbie to a degree, what's people's thoughts on these 2 sets of wheels onto my grey VR6 that is lowered on a Bilstein b12 kit.

EBF1547A-C8B3-432A-BD8B-CA29EC4A9CE1_zpsjlarjg2n.png

B5044B38-3962-4218-A6FB-60E95DE5D671_zpsohy7t5cl.png

Skoda wheels may look OK. They're similar to the Montreal II alloys on the Golf mk4, that some have used on the Rado. Have a look on Google images as it might show a pic (on my phone otherwise I'd link it in for you if I found one). Not all that keen on those BBS if I'm honest. You could ask someone to photoshop them onto your car if you post up a side on pic though mate.

Thanks Sean.

I actually like the Montreal 2 wheels on a Corrado and was thinking about them also.

The Gigaro wheels are local and are at a decent price with only a couple of wee marks.

Thanks a lot.

They don't look too bad at all.

I do like D90's as well and my missus is wondering why I just paid good money on getting my spare Speedlines diamond cut and new tyres :shrug:

I used to have the monte 2's on mine, I found they were just too skinny and didn't look quite right at certain angle's, but a nice wheel. I now have D90's on and really really like the look of them, pictures somewhere in my build thread of the Rado with both sets of shoes on...