graham1971

VR6 Automatic gear shift surround

VW classic in Germany have the entire trim on sale. The LHD version was 65 euros but the RHD one was 180 euros. I wrote a begging email to them appealing the cost and they emailed me back today having changed the price of the RHD one down to 65 euros!

I've ordered mine, the item number is 536 863 209 J 4FB.

I was gobsmacked when they replied, let alone saying they'd reduced the price. The customer service is great, I've bought alloys, seals and badges from them in the past, postage is expensive but they do free returns without any argument!

I Emailed customer services, I piggy backed it onto an email about a previously returned part, I'm amazed but they have reduced the price massively!

I suppose they have a warehouse full of new old stock just sitting there, price it right and it's a goldmine to people like us!

They emailed me this morning so I've only ordered it today myself. GEEBA - you don't need an account, you can check out as a guest, I paid with PAYPAL

Yep, I did mention postage was expensive! On the plus side, I seem to remember that being the same cost for several items too, there must be a weight limit rather than a price per item!

Gessss its difficault to work round that site... has anyone seen the shifter for the Corrado on there?

Mine is somewhat had it :(

I'd give heritage a call first...

I did have a look on their site... they dont seem to list one... do they have a secret parts stash? :D

Got these back from my printer guy, got a few spare if anyone interested? £10 postedc1eed867942581e82351053bb575455b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Spen, very interesting. Are those strips easy to install?

I need a new bulb too if you know where to obtain one of those from?

Hmmm thats interestin spen! does the light shine through the numbers ok? - is your car an auto?

** same here misterbeck... the bulb came off in my hand and promptly disintegrated :(