Tempest

A47 Autojumble near Leicester

Some great cars there . I love a mixed bag . I went to a CLIC Sargent event on Sunday . Of all cars , I was parked next to was a a Vauxhall HS , I've never seen one on the road .

Nice :)

the Corolla AE86 was a car I always wanted as a young lad , they never drove as well as they looked though.

Was a nice day out, if surprisingly cold! And thanks for offering me your Corrado for the trip Eric - obviously with mine having been off the road since January, it was nice to get behind the wheel of one again :)

The meet is great - a real assortment of cars. Porsche's, classic Jags, American Muscle, VW's, motorbikes, etc etc - plenty to see. I'm pretty bored of just 'VW' meets these days - it's really cool to go and see all kinds of marques and models for a bit of variety!

And as the day is quite informal in terms of the times when people turn up and leave, the car park is constantly changing throughout the morning. Well worth a visit!

Cheers.

I had to look the Corrola up Darren , I'd never heard of one before . The style looks cool .

Jim , as I said I like a mixed bag , as you said seeing VWs all day is great but can get a little tedious ,we have a great show at Powderham castle which features everything .

Nice :)

the Corolla AE86 was a car I always wanted as a young lad , they never drove as well as they looked though.

Loved these cars when I was younger and they had a massive following in Ireland. Sounded and looked fantastic. As you say though, not really a drivers car. Used more for going sideways!

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk