Tjninny

Weitec suspension

For sale Weitec springs and shocks for VR6, lowers 40 mm. Very good condition, been on car for less than 100 miles, decided it's too low so swapping to Bilstein B12. Cost over £400 new and looking for £200 plus postage or collect from Doncaster, South Yorks.

For sale Weitec springs and shocks for VR6, lowers 40 mm. Very good condition, been on car for less than 100 miles, decided it's too low so swapping to Bilstein B12. Cost over £400 new and looking for £200 plus postage or collect from Doncaster, South Yorks.

Do you have a picture of the car when it had the suspension fitted so I can get an idea on how low we're talking?

It's still on the car Jim, just waiting for the B12 to arrive and then swap - I'll see if I can sort a photo out and send it to you - it's not super low but it does remind me of my old G60 which was 40mm drop although that also had 17" Azev A's which didn't help the ride!

OK. I'm pretty seriously interested. Suspension on my car is gash and this seems an affordable way to get it sorted. Lets say subject to a picture of it not being TOO slammed, I'll take it. Be useful to know the model of the dampers too if possible? Cheers.

I've passed on them for now as I felt they lowered the car a smidge more than I was looking for. Cheers.

Thanks for replying Jim.

I'll take them if they're still available, should be able to collect at a weekend too.

Thanks for replying Jim.

I'll take them if they're still available, should be able to collect at a weekend too.

No problem - could meet you part way on a Saturday if you like - perhaps Barlborough off M1? Pm me to sort if you like?

Sounds good to me! As well as being very good of you! I'll pm you when I can say what time I can make it if that's OK? I need a half day pass from the wife ;) But this Saturday could be a go-er.

Great to meet you today Tim, and thanks again. I'll try and get them fitted tomorrow, if She Who Must Be Obeyed will give me the time!