Purple Tom

Corrado mats and boot carpet sale!

Hi,

Still clearing out my workshop and I've found a few sets of mats and boot carpets that I've removed from various Corrados over the years.

Now I'm not looking at getting much for these as none of them are in what I would call brilliant condition, however they are all presentable and I would probably say they would be ideal as an everyday replacement for your mats/carpets if you have a show car or expensive new mats etc.

The first set of mats are a set of genuine VW black ones. The best set, I've vacuumed them and they've come up well. The drivers mat is worn with the backing fairly worn but still usable with the mounting clips intact - £SOLD

The second set is again a set of genuine VW black mats. Come up well with a vacuum but the drivers mat is slightly worse than set 1 with some visible fraying at the top where it would be up near the steering column. It has some sort of mounting clips already attached which may come off, I haven't tried.

£17 posted for these please:

b7da5ae04d13a77b2737b085f109d581.jpg

9e237854e0280b4630a2c3bc0d25c01f.jpg

The third set is actually a mish-mash. There are three grey coloured aftermarket tailored mats and one genuine VW black mat (N/S/F). All are in good condition and have vacuumed up well. The drivers mat is again the most worn but still usable.

£12 posted for these please:

245df55ffac1286820723b8d87981bb6.jpg

b71aea5ab69518821421b0bf9ed3a313.jpg

And finally, two boot carpets, both removed from late VR6's. Neither are perfect, with one having a strip removed near the front, probably for some electrical wiring at some point and the other having a couple of small, not really visible cuts towards the back. Both have vacuumed up well and probably ideal to cover a clean boot carpet if you use the car daily etc.

I don't really want to post these so they are FREE to the first person who comes to collect them from my workshop in Derbyshire DE7.

50d6c4c3c5502b1e4c277fcf0f28461e.jpg

Thanks

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Purple Tom

I can do but it'll just be a pain to wrap up safely. If you want one sending by courier it will cost £15.

Thanks

Tom

Guest sam1990rhodes

the 2nd set of floor mats, are they all genuine corrado? any damage?

Sam - the answers to your questions are in the description!

Hi

If you are going to VW Festival on the Sat i'll take a boot carpet if there is one left.

You'll now me i'm the one selling CCGB Merchandise.

Ron

I'm not going to VW festival. Happy to post the boot carpets though.

Ah I see I will get back to you there only for daily use but would be nice to have all black

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk