GUS

Wheel Alignment in Solihull

Looking for recommendations where I can get 4 wheel alignment done around the Solihull, West Mids area.

Has anyone tried Motorserv UK on Monkspath Business Park.

Edited by GUS

I don't know anyone up there to recommend but what worked for me was going on a local fb group. I actually went to a very well respected garage first (costing a hell of a lot of cash) and it just still didn't feel right, downright dangerous at speed if I'm honest. Joined a fb group and was recommended a garage that, if I'm honest, I'd never have given the time of day (lesson learnt). It was pulled onto the 4-point laser thingy and the rears were not even close to tolerance - as far in the red as it was possible to be. Now corrected, it feels more planted than ever. It really matters on the individual actually doing it and how much time they're prepared to spend in doing a proper job... and not the 'reputation'. My two penneth.

Hi Gus, I don't know any around the solihull area, but there's a company called A-Line in dudley that do four wheel alignment, I've used them for years and always offer a great service, tel: 01384-671037. They use a Hunter alignment system and really know there stuff. Its worth a call and a chat if you want peace of mind.

A-line sounds familiar, seen their name come up on other forums.

Thanks, will give them a call.