Sommevr6

Any ideas?

Can anyone help- just got the corrado back from being re-painted and checking bits on the vehicle during which I noticed that when I unlocked/locked the car on the remote instead of the front offside bumper indicator flashing with the rest, the fog light flashed instead. I have also had to replace the headlight switch - is this going to be connected to the replacement switch or will something have been reconnected wrongly when the bumper was painted (believe they removed it for paint). Vehicle is a storm model if that has any bearing.

Cheers.

Can anyone help- just got the corrado back from being re-painted and checking bits on the vehicle during which I noticed that when I unlocked/locked the car on the remote instead of the front offside bumper indicator flashing with the rest, the fog light flashed instead. I have also had to replace the headlight switch - is this going to be connected to the replacement switch or will something have been reconnected wrongly when the bumper was painted (believe they removed it for paint). Vehicle is a storm model if that has any bearing.

Cheers.

A broken or damaged earth wire to lights give all sorts of odd happenings when the voltage then goes on to try and find a path to earth via other connections on nearby lamps

Check the wiring to that corner of the car, check the bulb fitment to the lamps too, clean off any corrosion found and make sure the correct type of bulbs are fitted to the lamps too

Earth wire shorting or disturbed during the respray. Check all wiring or bring it back and ask them to fix it.

Thanks for that-looking to go back on Monday to see if it can be resolved but wasn't sure whether it may have been connected to the replacement switch