Sign in to follow this  
ruffy

Stuck up raddo drivers

A few nights a go I was driving through Hitchin towards Cambridge when I came across a nice dragon green Vr6 .. nicely lowered on standard whiles .. it had club corrado stickers in the rear window .. so I gave him a flash as I pulled up behind him to say hello .. he didn't acknowledge me .. which isn't a problem..

he then started to play silly buggers and boot it then slow down again .. I just sat behind him and gave him the odd push to go quicker gto join in the fun .. I was thinking this was all in good fun as his misses grinning and lokking behind in her wind mirror .. we got on to the A505 and I gave him a little boot to show him the score .. I wafted past and then pulled over and put my hand up to say enough of thanks .. he then cut in front of me again .. this turned into a bit of a fight and the end result was winding uo the boost and flying past him but not stopping or slowing down for him to catch me ..

Just wondering why ?? he drove a nice L plate vr6 standard looking but lowered .. I drive a de badged German style H plate with porkers and slammed .. was this snobbery or was he just a *ock because his bird was in the car ??

Andy :wink:

He was probably just a miserable git mate and felt threatened because yours was lowered, debadged etc, therefore was expecting some 'action'. He instigated the Chav behaviour though by the sounds of it..... A hole.

He obviously thought he knew your car was 'just' a 16v and thought he could have a bit of a laugh with you.. guess he got that one wrong! ;)

what about wiping toss of a smiling womans face? :lol:

Trust you to lower the tone :D