massbad69

Storm Grey VR6 - Sold please delete

Superb condition 1994 VW Corrado VR6 with 95k miles with FSH and private VR6 plate.

Top 5 water cooled at Volksfling 2016.

No rust or dings or scratches but it is an original 95k car so it does have some stone chips and light swirls and remember it is over 20 years old.

Fully detailed and ceramic coated by Dominion Detailing.

Full top spec Autowatch alarm just fitted.

Brand new Bilstein b12 suspension incl all associated components.

New braking system including calipers, carriers, discs, pads, shields, abs sensors all round and handbrake cables.

Full custom stainless decat exhaust system just fitted, sounds and looks superb.

Refurbed steering wheel, new original gearknob, gaiter and OEM replacement speakers.

New toyo proxes on immaculate anthracite 17" Santa Monica's, new bolts, bolt covers, centre caps and valve covers and caps.

Full leather interior with matching door cards which include the rate and not cheap Audioscape extended speaker pods, blue tinted replacement wing mirror glass, Heko wind deflectors and new original Corrado carpet mats.

Metal pressed number plates with J40 VRG private plate, which will stay with the car. New number plate lights incl stainless screws and also incl LEDs.

Interior LED lights and LED boot light.

Original headlight protectors and darkened rear lights.

Stainless steel petrol tank straps.

All badges now black as well as the calipers and carriers to suit the grey and black theme.

Included in sale is newly refurbished mint original Speedline alloys, mint original black cloth interior incl door cards, original rubber mats, spare set of new original Corrado mats, original rear lights, new brake bias valve and fixings, short shifter, full set of silver badges all round, spare grill currently getting painted body colour for swapping.

Sunroof works both slide and tilt but I never touch it and active spoiler works perfectly, only 2 things need fixing if you want or need to and they are the passenger window only goes half way down but I have a new regulator ready to be fitted and the heater direction is stuck on vents but I have got new Bowden cables as well.

I've not bothered fixing them as I'm useless and they don't impact the car or me 😋

Priced at £7k no offers

4E0C1DD9-37E3-4B25-AE12-FF24D4E30C50_zpsnyqhlx9z.jpg

3683ABC3-2D83-4792-BE4C-1662616C7978_zpsvoqktfiv.jpg

EB75A679-0B9F-439F-B46B-3B8C51E5C6A3_zpskxdqsjg6.jpg

4D83B469-F1BB-4E23-BF79-906C2A1EFB26_zpshfwijrkz.jpg

AE8F0BFB-1BBF-43FA-A795-A9AE0D38716D_zpsdsx7xyxl.jpg

Edited by massbad69

Thanks Robin.

Got someone coming tomorrow and 2 others interested as well.

Mixed emotions though as I'm not trying to sell for any reason ???

I've gone through the same thoughts myself in the past. It's entirely your call - if the price you want is not offered, then you don't have to sell the car

Fortunately I don't need to sell for any reason so it's £7k or no sale.

It's well worth it in my opinion as its in superb condition and no spends required for the new owner but if it doesn't sell then it will hibernate in its heated garage next to the R32.

hiya,

Looks nice.

where about are you based, and is this car an original storm, from the factory?

thanks

Oli

Hi

It's not a storm they were only in blue or green.

I'm up in Scotland

Thanks

hiya,

Looks nice.

where about are you based, and is this car an original storm, from the factory?

thanks

Oli

Be careful, it's a jungle out there. Lol

http://wiki.the-corrado.net/the_corrado_buying_guide_checklist.html

The 250 green storms are just a standard colour with a colour coded grill, cream leather a downgrade to MK3 golf solitude alloys and storm badges.

The blue storms are painted mystic blue (a storm only colour - a MK3 golf colour....), colour coded grill, black leather, a downgrade to MK3 Golf solitude alloys and storm badges.

Its just something the UK importers did to sell a few more.

Why are you looking for a storm when you don't know what one is?

Sorry Dox, I have had a blunder there....I thought this was a Storm model, not the colour name. I got confused. Not sure why you thought I was specifically looking for a Storm though? I used to own a NON Storm VR6 in Ice Grey Violet, and thinking about finding another VR. Not specifically looking for a Storm, but wouldn't avoid one. Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry Dox, I have had a blunder there....I thought this was a Storm model, not the colour name. I got confused. Not sure why you thought I was specifically looking for a Storm though? I used to own a NON Storm VR6 in Ice Grey Violet, and thinking about finding another VR. Not specifically looking for a Storm, but wouldn't avoid one. Thanks for the clarification.

There's no need to be sorry, these cars are increasing in value (or at least the asking prices are ATM) some unscrupulous types may try to sell the uninformed (you only had one previous post so I presumed wrongly that you were a novice buyer - sorry) a holy grail car (every car with leather is a storm or Karmann interiors are special! etc etc) for an inflated price!

Massbads car is a beaut in my eyes, you could do much worse than buy this car (his build thread shows the care and attention he's lavished on it in the last year or so).

Good luck

Hi I too am in Scotland and having seen this car in the flesh, can confirm it is a super example and in superb condition.

Its a damned shame this has come up for sale just now, one of my favourite colours and a fantastic example, just the wrong time for me :puppydogeyes:

Its a damned shame this has come up for sale just now, one of my favourite colours and a fantastic example, just the wrong time for me :puppydogeyes:

I still regret not buying Mr Lobitos 24V, I was waiting for my annual bonus and it sold a few days before.

Don't live to regret it if its weeks or a few months away from being the right time, the owner states he doesn't have to sell asap?

I still regret not buying Mr Lobitos 24V, I was waiting for my annual bonus and it sold a few days before.

Don't live to regret it if its weeks or a few months away from being the right time, the owner states he doesn't have to sell asap?

I hear what your saying Dox, but I'm talking months away and Chris has already said there's a few folk lined up, I'll just have to wait on it coming back up for sale at £20k :rolleyes:

There's no need to be sorry, these cars are increasing in value (or at least the asking prices are ATM) some unscrupulous types may try to sell the uninformed (you only had one previous post so I presumed wrongly that you were a novice buyer - sorry) a holy grail car (every car with leather is a storm or Karmann interiors are special! etc etc) for an inflated price!

Massbads car is a beaut in my eyes, you could do much worse than buy this car (his build thread shows the care and attention he's lavished on it in the last year or so).

Good luck

Yeh I have seen some mental prices from traders for what look like nice looking cars, but crazy prices. I sold mine in about 2010 I think, must have been at the bottom of the market.

This car looks amazing. Trying to work out how close it is...I'll check his profile and try and go see it.

I'm just outside Edinburgh and there is someone coming to see it at 1400.

Thanks for the kind comments and the car is a cracker.

Edited by massbad69

Ok, thanks. Goodluck with the viewing today. If it sells can you update the thread? Unfortunately I am not free until the bank holiday weekend and am in Brighton, so couldn't really be further away.

I will do and distance is always a pain but all 5 of my classic VWs have been in England and 4 flights and 1 train sorted it out.

I will do and distance is always a pain but all 5 of my classic VWs have been in England and 4 flights and 1 train sorted it out.

thanks! Yeh im very happy to travel, in fact could tack on a cheeky go on the NC500!

Car sold to the first viewer.

Thanks for the interest

Good news re the sale. It was never going to hang around for long given the condition.

Good news re the sale. It was never going to hang around for long given the condition.

For the asking price?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sorry to see this go... Loved your picture updates even the little silly bits... Not many peeps do picture updates like you.

Thanks a lot and sad seeing it go as it was a minter looking good for its years.

I like doing the small updates as it follows the journey of a car even when it is small things.