Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

Who's going up to inters on Friday night??????

I am planning on getting to Wantisden campsite for around 5-6ish ( plenty of time to pitch and get pissed) antone else from here camping and going up on the friday should be a laugh!!!

ill be there by then mate.

Gonna head down on thursday night n stay in Boston n head on down on the friday morning

Not had a confirmation yet from them though.

What time can you go on site?

Shame this car aint got a passat boot for the beer

haven't worked out the trip yet but will definitely be there b4 then

The camp site opens on the friday between 12miday to 10pm anytime between those times is ok. I haven't recieved anything back from them either yet. They're sposed to be sending all the info and confirmation pack but no sign of it yet!!!! Need a trailor for all the beer!! :D

Oh well just as well they have a bar on site!! :D Werhay!!!

i was meant to be going on the friday,but got told by work that i couldnt have the time off due to someone being off on the sick,but the other day they said i can have them off after all....but i gave my campsite pass away :( :( :( :(

dam i forgot about international. must be having a blonde day. has anyone got the number as i wanna be there for the beer....i mean friday......whoever gives me the number gets a drink on me

The number for the camsite is 01394 460 655 tsembi they have still got loads of pitches apparently but you have to fill out a booking form and send it off as they haven't got a credit card facility there if you need a booking form I'll send ya one by email should you need it!! let me know

Dazzy just send off another booking form they told me yesterday that they have loads of pitches left so it's still not too late. Just think of all the beer you'll be missing out on!!! :drinking:

just sent another booking form off...the thought of missing out on all that beer twisted my arm!!!!

i'll be there if i can find a lift down.. anyone want to come pick me up!?? :lol:

G60 I'll attach the hover pads and the jet pack to my C and make a quick dash over to ya be ready for 1am :D

So you reckon your going to be the first in the bar dazzy we'll have to see about that!!! :D

Whoops!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D the real number is 01394 460 655 the stupid w**kers gave me the wrong number on the info sheet they sent me, I have also rang the antiques shop once, I ended up having to get the number off the GTI International website :D It's all fun and games :D