GUS

Lower shelf trim clips (PN: 191857971)

After recent electrical issue, and after removing both lower shelf trims in order to get access to the fuse box and view all wiring, I've noticed that previous owners have used make shift screws and washers and I cant get them back in, so the shelves are now sagging.

Any idea if the original screws and clips are still available or what others have used as an alternative which still looks neat.

Edited by GUS

There should be speed nuts on the dash so make sure they're in place or haven't been knocked off a little first Gus. The screws are pretty generic so should be available for next to nothing mate.

I work in I.T. and a few years ago whilst working in one of our datacenters I was extremely surprised to see that the clips we used to affix blanking space panels into the racks where servers live, were almost identical plastic clips just like the ones used on the fusebox cover. I always meant to take away a pair and try them out and see if they fit as I know they'd be highly in demand by Corrado owners.

I'll have to try and hunt them out.