robrado974

sump gasket .

Where have you purchased a sump gasket from ?. My car is a 92 so i need the paper type not the late rubber one . I dont like it when you look online and it says , fits this ,fits that .

Regards

Rob

ECP sell both types Rob. Heres the one you need.

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Volkswagen_Corrado_2.9_1995/p/car-parts/engine-parts1/engine-parts/car-gasket-seals/?367440200&1&ee173402635467bb2559d7e8218ad24ae9acd6b3&000565

Cheap as chips if you buy before midnight using the discount code!

You could try carparts4less too as they're a sister company and a little cheaper usually, including delivery.

ECP sell both types Rob. Heres the one you need.

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Volkswagen_Corrado_2.9_1995/p/car-parts/engine-parts1/engine-parts/car-gasket-seals/?367440200&1&ee173402635467bb2559d7e8218ad24ae9acd6b3&000565

Cheap as chips if you buy before midnight using the discount code!

You could try carparts4less too as they're a sister company and a little cheaper usually, including delivery.

Yup SALE30 should get some discount of 30 percent

Winter job. I have a 94 VR and there are 2 types (price difference) given when I type in my Reg No into Euro Car parts one look like paper and the other one looks rubber does anyone know which one is correct for mine.

Have a look what is on there at the moment Ron, but generally the later cars had rubber with earlier cars having the fibre gaskets. The rubber type use longer bolts so you don't want to get it wrong unless you want to buy new bolts too.

Once you have a gasket let me know whether it is the short or longer ones and I can get you some with washers from my wholesaler if you want?

Merry Xmas too!

Ian.

Have tried GSF they only had one come up when I put in my Reg No M Reg 94 so ordered. Wrong one arrived and it was paper should have been rubber also broken had to get a refund. Where is the best place to get one and to guarantee the right one arriving.

Ron