Danny Jepson

Led switches

So after doing a lot of mk2 golf switches i decided to have a go at the corrado ones.

These are a set I've done for Stuart taylor

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84690[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84691[/ATTACH]

I've done a set including window switches for mine in purple but im struggling to upload the pictures.

Next task is mirror switch, heater panel and sunroof switch

Its definitely something i will be offring in the future. I need to experiment with an original headlight switch first as I've only done the led ones at the moment. Mk2 golf ones are easy but the late spec corrado ones are very fiddly

That looks spot on mate.

They really are very good, improved but not as bright as the led headlight switches which I find too much, as I can always see the reflection in the drivers side door mirror. The colour is a perfect match for the original green.

No problem spen. Im going to have a look at the headlight switch today so hopefully i will have the dash switches sorted. The only issue though, i dont have a complete set of dash switches so i would need your switches sending to me for converting

No problem spen. Im going to have a look at the headlight switch today so hopefully i will have the dash switches sorted. The only issue though, i dont have a complete set of dash switches so i would need your switches sending to me for converting

Yeah not a problem mate it's not my daily, rough turnaround time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm away at present, will PM you when ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk