Simmonds96

Custom Exhaust in West Sussex area?

Hi All,

I am looking for a company to make a custom fully stainless steel exhaust on my Corrado, can anybody recommend a local company? Ideally based in Brighton but willing to travel for quality.

Thanks

:cheers:

What exactly are wanting in your custom exhaust, which differs from systems such as the Milltek current system?

Milteks current system is 2.25" diameter - unfortunately, this wouldn't be suitable for my setup as it will be running an AUQ 1.8T engine, with a 3" downpipe. To be able to achieve the power I would like to, I would need something along the lines of a 2.5" system.

Milteks current system is 2.25" diameter - unfortunately, this wouldn't be suitable for my setup as it will be running an AUQ 1.8T engine, with a 3" downpipe. To be able to achieve the power I would like to, I would need something along the lines of a 2.5" system.

i have a Longlife SS with hiflow cat on my VR - 2.5" all the way from just before the cat back

birmingham branch fitted mine, took him 7.5 hours to custom fabricate on the car which is lowered to a 2 finger gap between tire & wheel arch

there are pics & videos in my build thread on here if you want to see it

i couldnt be happier with it & i got a great price of 400 notes :D

i have a Longlife SS with hiflow cat on my VR - 2.5" all the way from just before the cat back

birmingham branch fitted mine, took him 7.5 hours to custom fabricate on the car which is lowered to a 2 finger gap between tire & wheel arch

there are pics & videos in my build thread on here if you want to see it

i couldnt be happier with it & i got a great price of 400 notes :D

That sounds perfect and exactly what i would be looking for! and for £400 that's a great price! Do you have a link to your thread mate?

Are you happy with the quality of the system as well? I think i will have to get in contact with them and see where my local branch is.

That sounds perfect and exactly what i would be looking for! and for £400 that's a great price! Do you have a link to your thread mate?

Are you happy with the quality of the system as well? I think i will have to get in contact with them and see where my local branch is.

hi m8

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?44751-g0ldf1ng3r-s-VR6-amp-1-8-16V/page7&highlight=g0ldf1ng3r

page 7 has links to 2 youtube videos & page 8 has pics of its install, which is rather neat & tidy

i absolutely love the system fella!! couldnt be happier with it

the balance on it softened up beautifully after a month or 2 use - it sounds fecking mint when you drive hard but then is very quiet when off throttle & motorway cruising