Jim Bowen

Bought a car today

Yeah, I generally don't like Fords, but I love the way they managed to style the Aston Marting lookalike front end with the big grille - makes the cars look really sporty and aggressive, regardless of what's under the hood.

I can't say that I don't like Ford, but I agree that this generation of Fiesta is really good.

3 cylinders seem to be the way forward.

I would say no cylinders is the way forward, but traction motors.. now that is where the future lies. :)

Here's the new daily, Fitted the MP215 (corrado still feels faster to me), fitting some mountune lowering springs next week. Corrado is back on the road these days as well.

20181202_130303.jpg

Had it polished and ceramic coated a couple of weeks back

20181118_105057.jpg

Am sure some of the PCP deals etc can be better than buying, when you work out the depreciation etc. But i do about 15,000miles a year and the advertised prices increased. So i traded in the black one and paid the difference (was lucky that i got a couple of bonuses at work) otherwise i'd of probably gotten a bank loan instead.

Hello, your Fiesta is really good. I want to ask a question if you do not mind. Did you buy a car for cash or some other way? I now also want to buy a new car, but I don’t have the opportunity to buy it right away for cash. I’m wondering which purchase option would be better, given that I have my own small business. These eternal disputes, which is more profitable, leasing or credit drove me into a dead end. I am considering the option of Jeep leasing NYC , since I need an SUV for work. If I figured out correctly, the offer is quite profitable.

I think my last reply answers it, i just bought it with money as i tend to do quite a bit of mileage and don't like the idea of looking after a car for the next owner, would rather me enjoy the best of it.