Cressa

Holding the spare wheel down

I was wondering what is original in holding the spare wheel in place?. Mine just has a cheap flat washer and wing nut with no vw part numbers....

Also I have a little bagged tool kit. ..is this correct and what goes in it/how's it held down.

Pictures very welcome

I realise in owning a Corrado the tool kit should have a trolley jack, complete snap on tool chest and lots of spares. .. I'm just trying to get it back to original. It's a 95 VR

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sounds about right.. wing nut and washer. From memory the bag holds jack, wheel brace with a screw driver and a tool for removing nut caps my sparewheel has a black strap that holds the tool kit in the centre.

Ps will pay tomorrow for switch when I'm home.

I have the big castellated nut that holds the spare down from a 92 G60, the black strap and plastic insert that holds the jack + tools.

The jack and tools are in OK (ish) condition.

If you are close to Reading you can have all FOC.

That's very kind. I have a mate who travels around a lot, I'll see what I can sort. Thank you

Depends on year mate you are right some came in a bag some came with a plastic holder that slots over the bolt that comes from the foor

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Few pictures of my cars jack and bits... its a vr6 first registered Feb. 1996.... I've owned it since 1996.

nut and washer no part numbers....

Jack and accessories

wheel and strap, you should have everything apart from the plastic bag which has a spark plug tool in

Pictures are great, Thank you. Plug tool is on my bonnet stay but probably safer in the boot

Any one know what that metal u shaped thing is in the tools. The one below the spanner.

I believe it is a hubcap puller tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro