VeeDub_NZ

Odd parts WTB

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help, i'm after a few odd parts:

VR6 bonnet stay

Drivers side interior door trim that door card tucks into at the top (Black plastic full length of door).

LATE Interior door handles (both sides), not the door pulls but the actual handle and surround that you use to open the door.

I am in New Zealand so looking for someone willing to send to me here.

Cheers

Tristan

Hi Tristan,

Will check at the weekend, but from memory I believe I have the black interior door pulls plus their surrounds from a late VR.

Ian.

Thanks mate, I'm after the interior door handles and surrounds.

I put a late interior into my early car but the interior door handles & surrounds are a different shape so don't work with the late door cards.

Like these in link below, but the late version:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19183722501C-Front-or-Rear-Left-New-Door-Handle-VW-Black-Driver-Side-LH-Hand-/361511916396?fits=Make%3AVolkswagen%7CModel%3ACorrado&hash=item542bca136c:g:t~oAAOSwgZ1XrzZE&vxp=mtr

Yes please mate that would be great!

Estimate courier £35-40. Parts £30 for door trim and bonnet stay. If ian or Chris can supply handles I can bundle and send at once...

You guys are a bunch of legends! I've had someone PM me who has all the parts i'm after. I'm thinking they could probably go in a cardboard poster tube and be sent that way? If it doesn't work out with this guy I would love to take you up on the offer of getting them together and sending all at once Ian/Chris.

Thanks heaps guys i'll keep you posted!!