VR6appeal

I need a little welding done...

Morning all, can anyone please recommend a welder / fabricator in the South West (S Devon to be precise) who they have used and would trust with their Corrado?

I've got a list of things to do on the car and there isn't much point starting until I know the structure is fully sound.

Any advice or a contact would be much appreciated, thanks.

I have a mechanic to do the stuff I can't do , or to busy to do . He's based in paignton and well known . If you could put some pics up or send some to me , I'm seeing him on Monday ,so I can show him what needs doing ,is the car drivable?.

Thanks Robrado, has he done any welding on your C? I can't get any very decent pics but the car is driveable so I could arrange to go over to him if he had time to look it over on a lift (should give him a better idea of what's what too).

Basically, the worst I can find is at the front of the offside sill. I was sanding back some rust and started to peel off the underseal and found a few small holes on the floor panel where it joins the sill. Yikes...

I've had a good poke around with a screwdriver and the rot doesn't seem to have spread far.

If he's willing to have a look at it then maybe we can arrange an inspection at his place.

Thanks